hope gave me you part 3

I walk in my dad office and I see zee.

I start to remember a little bit of last night.
I don't know if annything happened. WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED!!! WHY WOULD IT.  SH*T!!!!!!

Nunew father: oh nunew your here good.

Nunew looks at zee shocked for a moment and then snaps back into reality after his father starting talking.

Nunew: what did you need dad?

Nunew father: I'm gonna be gone for a month and I need you to watch over the company untill I get back. Zee is gonna teach you how to work everything and stuff.

Nunew: why can't max watch over it?

Nunew father: because max has other things , and plus you'll get to know how to do everything for when you start working at the company.

Nunew mind.

I just wish he'd understand that I don't want to work here and all I want to do is do music.

Nunew father: zee will show you around today.

Nunew looks at zee and tried to remember what happened last night.

Zee just smirks at him.

Nunew mind.

Why's he smirking at me like that? Omg what if something did happen. I have to figure out what happen last night.

Nunew father walks out just leaving nunew and zee there.

Zee: come I'll show you around. Zee said walking away still smirking.

Nunew follows him to the first room.

Zee: this is the break room.

Nunew walks in and looks around.

Zee shows him the whole 1st floor.

They get on the elevator , zee presses the 2d floor.

They start going up. After a few seconds the elevator doors open. They step out of the elevator and begin to walk to a room.

They get in the room.

Zee: this is where we keep the files.

Nunew mind.
Should I ask him about last night. Should I not. But if I don't I'll never know and if I do who knows what he'll think. Uhg this is making my head hurt.

Zee: nunew!

Nunew: hmm?

Zee: what's the matter?

Nunew: n-nothing.

Zee: what are you still drunk from yesterday. Zee said walking out of the room smirking a little.

Nunew's eye begin to widen. He ran up to catch to zee.

Nunew: wait so you did take me home yesterday?

Zee: yes.

Nunew: d-did.......anything umm ha- nunew gets cut of by zee.

Zee: nothing happened , I took you to your dorm room , laid you on the bed and then left.

Nunew: t-hanks for taking me back to my dorm.

Nunew: and could you maybe not mention to my parents that I got drunk.

Zee: sure.

Nunew: thanks.

Zee walks in the next room and nunew follows him.

Zee: this is my office.

Nunew spots a poster of a band he likes.