hope gave me you. part 11.

Nunew's pov.

My dad has been back for about a week now. Every time I try to tell him about me and zee , something always interrupts. Just like monday

Flashback to monday

Nunew is walks into his dad office.

Nunew dad: oh son , what are you doing here?

Nunew: dad , I have something to tell you , me and z-nunew gets cut of by an employee walking in.

Employee: sir , you behave a meeting in 5 minutes.

N dad: oh my I must have forgot. Nunew I'm sorry , we can talk after ok.

Nunew: sure.

End of flashback.

Nunew pov.

And then Tuesday.

Flashback to Tuesday.

Nunew is walking into the company looking for his dad.

He sees his dad and walks over to him.

Nunew: dad can we talk now?

N dad: sure honey let's talk over here.

N dad takes nunew to a table to talk.

Nunew: dad , me and ze-nunew gets interrupted by a employee dropping coffee on n dad's shoe.

N dad jumps up.

Employee: I'm so sorry sir.

N dad: that's alright don't worry about it. Nunew I'm going to clean my shoe real quick.

N dad walks away.

Nunew: really , did you have to have a coffee right now. Nunew says talking to the employee and sighing and frustrated.

Employee: sorry.

The employee walks away.

End of flashback.

Nunew pov.

And then Wednesday.

Flash back.

Nunew is taking his dad to a steak restaurant. They sit down waiting in their food.

N dad: so what is it that you wanted to talk about?

Nunew: ok I'm just going to get straight to it because something always goes wrong. Dad me and zee a-nunew gets interrupted.

A guy starts choking. N dad runs over to help because he knows cpr.

Nunew just slams his hand against his forehead. He just sighs and sips his orange soda.

End of flashback.

Nunew pov.

And then yesterday/ Thursday.

Flash back to yesterday/Thursday.

Nunew is taking his dad to a museum. He figures nothing can interrupt them there.

They walk inside the museum and start looking around.

Nunew turns to his dad.

Nunew: dad me and zee a-nunew gets interrupted by a person stealing something.

His dad runs after them and catches them.

Nunew: ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!! nunew says throwing his arms in the air.