Chapter 2- Vivca

After a while, I called them to come get me. I waited ten minutes and they pulled up, I got in the back seat and looked out the window.

   "How was ur day.?" Offset asked, looking back at me.

    "Well there's this bitch named Vivica, she hates me and I took tacks in her hand." I answered, when we got home, I went up to my room, closed the door and got in bed.

   "Babe what's wrong.?" Takeoff said, coming in the room. I shrugged my shoulders and turned around to face him.

   "I just don't wanna be suspended for killing someone, who wants to be knew, as the baddest bitch in school." I said, sitting up, looking at him.

   "Damn." Takeoff said, getting in bed, pulling me in and kissing my cheek.

   "Do u have homework.?" Takeoff asked, playing with my hair. I shook my head no and poked his face.

   "I did it in class." I said, slowly closing my eyes, relaxing and tired.

   "I'm finna take a nap." I said, turned around on my other said, closing my eyes, falling asleep. When I woke up from my nap, Takeoff was coming out of the bathroom.

   "Did I wake u up.?" Takeoff asked, pointing at me. I shook my head no, got up and went to the bathroom.

   "So this Vivica chick.?" Quavo asked, walking into my room, looking at Takeoff then me.

   "She's my "baddest bitch" in school." I said, putting quotes around baddest bitch.

   "She tried to put tacks on my chair, I grabbed them and stuck them in her hand." I said, as I nodded, waving my hands in the air.

   "Damn." Quavo said, looking over at Takeoff. I sitting on the chair by the window.

   "Can I feel y'all gon be fighting soon." Offset said, I shook my head yes, then turned my head.

    "Or Ima just beat her ass, so she can know not to fuck with me." I said, looking at Offset then Takeoff, nodding my head.

    "Not in school." Takeoff said, "Maybe outside of school." He said, pointing at me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked out the window again.

    "Ok Chrissy look. School tomorrow will be the first day for the rest of the kids, please don't change on us." Takeoff said, getting up, walking over to me.

   "I've change in none of my schools. I'm me, always in forever." I said, holding onto Takeoff's face, pulling him in for a kiss.

    "Ok baby." Takeoff said, getting up, he picked me up and placed me in bed then went the bathroom. I hope he know, now that school started back, I get mean and annoyed really damn fast.