Chapter 42- I'm so sick....

That next morni I woke up around 10:54am, Takeoff was still sleep, so I got my phone and texted Zoe. After I texted her, I got in the shower. When I got out, Takeoff was sleeping up in bed and I had a text from Zoe.

   "Morning handsome." I said, kissing him then texting Zoe back.

  "Morning Wife." He said, smirking, I looked up at him and began to blush. He leaned in and kissed my neck then got up and want to the bathroom.

   After a while, I got bored, I got up, put clothes on and went across the hall to Tonice and Offset's room. I knocked on it and Tonice answered. She let me in, as Offset was still asleep, she got ready and we went down to the pool.

    "Girl, Offset was being a perv last night." Tonice said, as we sat by the pool, trying not to get all the wet.

   "What he do.?" I asked, laughing a little, putting my feet in the water.

    "Ok, so I was reading my book and he come in, touching my legs and kissing my neck. The whole time I kept telling him to stop, but he wouldn't listen, so after a while I gave in and we had sex." Tonice said, laughing putting her head down then looked at me.

   "Girl, Takeoff did the same thing. I'm like Takeoff this ain't right, but his big headed ass wasn't listening like always. He was turning me on and shit then things happened." I said, laughing too. My phone started to ring, I looked at it and it was Takeoff. "Hold on, boo. Hello."

   "Where y'all at.?" Takeoff asked, sounding worried. I looked over at Tonice, who had a worried looked on her face.

    "Takeoff we're fine. We're at the pool. Why, what's going on.?" I asked, playing with the water.

    "They at the pool. Its nun now, babe. See y'all in a little bit." He said, then hung up.

   "What's wrong." Tonice asked, looking at me.

   "They were worried about us." I said, looking at her, then putting my phone back in out bag by the chairs and tables.

    "Offset no, put me down." Tonice said, as he putted her up and threw her in the pool. I started to laugh, as Takeoff walked toward me.

    "Come here, baby." Takeoff said, reaching toward me. I shook my head, as I turned around to walk away. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in.

   "No Takeoff, I can't swim." I said, holding onto Takeoff's arm. As he had me over the water.

   "Really.?" Takeoff asked, I shook my head, as he jumped into the pool. We went to the bottom of the pool, as I held onto him. We went up to the surface, as Skippa and everyone stood around the pool, looking at us.

   "Don't touch me. I told u, I couldn't swim and u put me in the water anyway. U fucking play to much, I'm sick of ur shit." I said, trying to get out the pool. "Don't touch me. I'll do it myself."

  "Here Chrissy." Skippa said, helping me out the pool. I took my stuff and walked back to the hotel, going back to my room.

   "Baby, I'm sorry." Takeoff said, walking behind me. When we got to the room, I began to pack my shit back on the bags. "Where u going.?"

   "I'm leaving u." I said, taking my room off, giving it back to him.

   "Wait, no. Babe r u serious.?" Takeoff asked, looking at the ring then up at me. "I'm sorry, Chrissy. I won't do it again, please don't leave."

   I looked at him, then walked out. Tonice and I got a separate rooms. I helped Tonice moved her stuff, we got in our room then locked the door. I got in my bed and she got in her, she looked at me then the ceiling. Then there was a knock on the door.