Chapter 4- Meeting London

That morning, I woke up without Takeoff next to me, I cried for a good hour before getting ready for school. I got in Skippa's car and he drove me to school. When I got there  I went straight to math class, sat in my desk with my head down.

    "So u decide to sat in my seat again." Vivica said, standing over me. I look up at her, frowned and put my head back down.

   "Bitch she's talking to u." One of her friends said, making everyone laugh.

   "I don't know who the fuck u that y'all talking too, but I'm not in the damn mood to be playing those childish ass games with y'all. So get the fuck out my fucking face." I yelled, slowly standing up, getting in her face. The whole room went quite and so did Vivica and her friends. I sat back on my desk.

    "Hi, I'm London. That was pretty brave nobody talks to her like that before." A random girl said, giving me a thumbs up, I shook my head yes then played with my fingers, thinking about Takeoff. I let a tear fall down my face, I got up, grabbed my shit then asked the teacher could I go to the bathroom. When I got in to the bathroom, I went to the stalls, slid down the walk and cried harder.

   "Chrissy?" Someone said, coming in the bathroom.

   "What?" I asked, opening the stall, whipping my face, she walked over to me and hugged me. London was mixed, a thick girl, light brown skin, she had long flowing hair that reached to her butt.

   "R u ok?" She asked, slowly pulling away, looking me in the eyes.

    "Ya, I'm ok." I said, as a tear fell my cheek, she whipped it away and stated at me.

    "What's really wrong?" London asked, looking at me with concern in her eyes.

   "My boyfriend got caught he's in jail and I don't know when he's gonna get out." I said, looking down at my fingers then her.

   "Look hun. U can't stress over that. He'll be fine, he's strong enough to do it. I gotta boyfriend, who's in jail too, so I know how u feel. I know its hard to not think about it, but u have to try. U can't control everything a little or major things that happen in ur life." London said, making me feel better, while a little bit better. I shook my head yes, she smiled and hugged me. The bell rang and we went to lunch. We ate together then we went our different ways.

    Skipping Pass All The Boring Classes

    While, I guess Skippa forgot to come get me, so I had to walk home, which is a long ass way. When I got home, the door was locked, nobody answered which pissed me off. After a while Skippa answered the door, smiling.

   "How was school?" He asked, welcoming me into the house.

   "Fuck u." I said, pushing him out the way, going to my room, I looked at him, who was at the bottom of the steps looking at bet. I rolled my eyes, threw my bag on the fall and laid in bed.