Chapter 34

"Wait, its my turn." Skippa said, "I know, u don't like me, but I wanna give u my present."

"What.?" I said, looking over at him, then up at Takeoff. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Quavo.

"Wassup, bitch." Someone said, coming from around the corner. I looked up to see one of my best friends, Kiana walk up. I ran over to her with my arms open. She smiled and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh." I said, looking up at her, touching her hair.

"U look sexy bish." Kiana said, looking at me, grabbing my hand, turning me around.

"Thank u, bish. U look good, like always." I said, pointing at her. "I don't like u, but thank u. This was the greatest present yet."

"Thanks. It was really hard to get her here." Skippa said, smiling at back at her.

"U know me, Chrissy. I'm not giving in." Kiana said, walking over to us, "So this Takeoff.?"

"Ya." I said, as he put his arm around me, kissing the top of my head.

"Well, listen to me. If u hurt her, I will shove a pole up ur ass, take a football and stove it down ur throat and set u on fire, all at the same damn time." Kiana said, pointing at him.

"Kiana, chill." I said, putting my hands up in the air.

"Nah, cause u know what we've been throw with those guys treated u, BUT its ur b-day, so I'll chill." Kiana said, looking at me then Takeoff. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled. She pointed at Takeoff and she threw his arms up, he laughed, as we got in MY NEW CAR.

"This a nice ass car." Kiana said, "Who brought this for u.?"

"Takeoff." I said, looking up at her. She shot her head over at me and stared.

"Forreal." She said, touching the seat, then looked at me again. "Silk.?"

"Yes, honey." I said, snapping my fingers, laughing.

"Bitch u stupid." Kiana said, laughing at me, "I wanna see Quavo present."

I shook my head, as we got out the car. We walked in the house, looked at Takeoff then walked up the stairs. We stood in front of the door then looked at each other, as I opened the door.

"Oh my, Chrissy. No, Quavo did this." She said, looking back at me, I shook my head yes. She picked up the black pillow with my face on it. "This is u, bitch."

"I know." I know, walking over toward her, sitting on the bed.

"This is beautiful." Kiana said, looking at me then Quavo, as he slowly opened the door walking in with Takeoff behind him.

"Thank u, I put a lot of work in it." Quavo said, sitting in the desk chair. It was green and black with my name on the back of it.

"Wait, that chair has my name on it." I said, standing up, pointing at it.

"Mostly, everything in here, got ur name on it." Quavo said, spinning around with his arms up, then stopped and smiled at me.

"Chris, u wanna move in here.?" Takeoff asked, walking up, putting his arms around my waist. I shook my head yes, he kissed me and pulled away, taking Quavo, as they walked out.