Chapter 49

"Baby girl, u should tell him." Tonice said, I shook my head. We got up, went for a ten minute walk then headed back to the car. Tonice started the car then we drove back to the house. When we got there, the guys was sitting around the living room, watching sports. I walked passed the tv and they all yelled.

   "Come Chris, move." Skippa said, I looked at Takeoff, he got up and followed me to our room.

   "Baby, why ur eyes red.?" He asked, as I sat on the bed and looked up at him.

  "I was crying and I think I should tell u something." I said, he sat next to me, grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

  "Anything, baby. What's wrong.?" He asked, I looked down then at the door, Tonice stood, she walked over toward us and took Takeoff. I changed into my lazy clothes, got in bed, under the covers. Twenty minutes later, Takeoff came in, closed the door behind him and looked at me. I closed my eyes, as tears ran down my face.

   "I'm so sorry. Baby, u need to tell me stuff like that. I'm gonna be ur husband and its my job to protect u." Takeoff said, walking toward me, I shook my head then he whipped my tears away and placed a kiss on my lips.

    "I'm sorry, I kept that from u." I said, crying again. Takeoff pulled me into a hugged and rubbed my back.

   "Don't be, its gonna be ok." He said, getting in bed next to me. He pulled me into his arms and played with my hair. I sat up a little, looked into his eyes and placed a kiss on his lips.

    "I love u." I said, looking at him, as I laid back down on his shoulder.

   "I love u too, baby." He said, playing with my hair. He kissed my forehead then poked my nose. I smiled, poked his and hid my face. Takeoff kissed my neck, I looked up and poked my nose. I rolled my eyes, laid on his shoulder again and fell asleep.