Chapter 32

That morning I woke up, DJ was sitting up on the bed, looking at me. I sat up, then looked at him and looked away.

"Morning." DJ said, I looked at him, as a tear fell from my face. Our heads turned toward the door, as we heard gun shots, getting closer to the door. The door, got shot down and Takeoff walked in. I got up and ran into his arms.

"U came for me." I said, as I began to cry. He smiled, kissed my neck and pulled away, pointing the gun at DJ. "No, don't."

"What.?" Quavo said, looking at me then Takeoff.

"Don't shoot him. He'll already hurt." I said, Takeoff shook his head then Quavo helped DJ out.

"Tonice can u came with me, I need to go get someone." I said, as she shook her head and handed me a gun. We down the hall, opened a door and ran in. I looked around for a while, until finding Alex.

"Oh my gosh. I thought they did someone to u." She said, hugging me, "Who's this.?"

"This is Tonice, she's my friend. She came to take us home." I said, Tonice picked Alex up and we walked out the front door. Tonice put Alex in the back seat of Quavo's car, do she was with DJ.

"Alex. I'm so sorry." DJ said, pulling Alex into his arms. Alex began to cry, as DJ whipped her tears away.

"I love u." Alex said, looking up at him.

"I love u too." DJ said, looking over at me. "I'm sorry, Chrissy."

I shook my head, as Takeoff pulled me in his arms. He kissed me, then touched the side of my face. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Did u miss me.?" Takeoff asked, I opened my eyes, got up, sat on his lap and kissed him.

"What u think.?" I asked, biting his lips.

"I can't wait to get u home. Ima tear that ass up." Takeoff said, grabbing my ass. He pulled me in, as he kissed my neck.

I moaned in his ear. He wrapped his arms around me, unhooked my bra and kissed me.

"Aye not in my car." Quavo said, looking back at us. I got off his lap and sat next to him. After a while, we pulled up in the driveway. Takeoff opened the door, picked me up and carried me to our room.

"Take ur clothes off." Takeoff said, I took my clothes and got in bed. Takeoff slowly pushed his manhood in me and pounded me. I moaned in his ear, he pulled me on top of him and I rode him. I throw my head back and let out a scream in pressure. I got up, then cummed and Takeoff cummed after me. Takeoff put the covers over us and I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.