Chapter 24

After a while, I woke up to Takeoff, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching tv.

   "Hey, babe." Takeoff said, turning looking at me.

   "Hey." I said, getting out of bed, going to the bathroom to brushed my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I came out the bathroom and placed a kiss on Takeoff's lips.

   "Brushed ur teeth to kiss me." Takeoff said, I shook my head and walked toward the door.

    "Babe." Takeoff said, grabbing my hand, I turned and looked at him with a confused look on my face. "I love u."

    "I love u too, Takeoff." I said, kissing him on the lips, walking out the door.

.  "Why in the hell is this bitch here.?" I asked, yelling. As Kacey stood in the middle of the living room.

   "She pushed her way in here." London and Tonice said unison, looking over at me.

   "What's wrong? What u doing here.?" Takeoff asked, coming down the stairs with a confused look on his face.

   "Don't worry about it." Kacey said looking over at Tonice and London. She walked toward me then looked at Takeoff.

   "Bitch back the fuck up." I said, pushing her back a little.

   "I'm here to tell u that, I love Takeoff and I wanna be with him." Kacey said, pointing at Takeoff. I turned my head and looked at him.

   "O nah, u need to go." Takeoff said, laughing, grabbing her by her arm, pulling her out the door.

  "No, I'm not going anywhere." She said, pulling away from him.

  "Bitch, u need to go. Yo ass gon get beat her and it ain't gon be just by Chrissy." Takeoff said, warning her.

  "Nah nah, don't warn her. I don't think she know, Chrissy got people." Tonice said, putting her Nikes on.

    "I tired, come on in." Takeoff sausy, telling her to come get her ass beat. Tonice walked up in face and stared her down. Kacey pushed Tonice, Tonice pushed her, making Kacey fall on the fall. Tonice punched her in the face, I pulled Tonice up and kicked Kacey in the chest.

   "Come on, u wanna start some shit. Stop Tonice." I said, holding her back.

    "I'm not trying to at start shit, I'm just telling y'all how I feel." Kacey said, getting up off the floor.

   "No, sit down." London said, pulling Kacey back down on the floor by her hair.

   "Stop, I'm sorry." Kacey yelled, getting in London's face.

   "Aye, back the fuck up." Tonice said, stepping in front of London.

   "Tell me the truth? What happened that day.?" I said, getting in front of Kacey, walking toward her.

    "I pushed myself on him. He didn't want it, but I did." Kacey said, "And I was and will get him." She said, smiling at me.

   I grabbed her arm, pulled it behind her and held on. Kacey screamed in pain. I let go and kicked her in the back, making her fall on the floor. I grabbed her on again, pulled in back, then sat on her back.

   "Say something else bitch." I yelled in her ear. I looked up at Takeoff, then a tear fell. "Do u love me.?"

   "Yes, Chris I love u so much. I'll be anything for u. I'm mines forever and always. I'm sorry about what I did, I was stupid and I apologize for what I did." Takeoff said, looking down at me. He walked toward me, kissed my lip then I punched Kacey one last time and she blacked out.