Final Fittings Pt. 2

Wit's dress above!⬆️

Ok let me just say I love you guys right now cause It's A Secret has 2.89k views, Crazy In Love has 2.61k views and this story just hit 1.02k views! So yah I just love y'all right now!
***********************************

Witney's POV

Now it's my turn! " go Wit! " They all said pushing me towards the fitting rooms. I walked into the room and saw the dress hanging on the back of the door. My smile grew when I saw it again. I'm so glad I found it. I quickly put it on and walked out slowly towards the girls.

" Oh my god Wit! " They all said.
" It looks even prettier on you this time! " Jenna said standing up.
" You think? " I asked shyly.
" Uh huh. " Emma said. Then out of nowhere I just start crying.
" What's wrong Wit? " Brittany said running up to me.
" Nothing's wrong. " I said wiping away a few tears. " I'm just so happy! " I said. Then Lindsay runs over and hugs me and I can tell she is crying too. " Why are you crying? " I asked her, still crying myself.
" Cause I'm best friend is getting married in 3 days. " She said wiping away some tears.

Then it turned into a group hug. When we pulled away the lady asked us if we wanted another picture. So we stood in line and got the picture taken.
" Thank you. " I said to the lady.
" Your welcome and congratulations! " She said and walked away.

I turned back towards the girls and they were all talking at the same time.
" So Wit you ready? " Lindsay said.
" Yep. Now the last thing to do is ... "I said.
" The bachelorette party!! " We all yelled.
" Ok ok but it is tomorrow which means you have 24 hours to prepare yourself for some real fun. " Lindsay said pointing at me.
" Alright! Now how about we get out of these dresses and go get something to eat? " I asked them.
" Yes please. " they said and we all ran back to the fitting rooms and changed.

Everything was finally in place. Now to enjoy myself and my friends tomorrow was the last thing I have to do!
***********************************

Ok another filler chapter but I really wanted to show you guys the dresses. oh yah and thanks to sk8tergurl14 for helping me pick out the bridesmaids dresses! Next chapter the bachelor and bachelorette party's!!