A little Mark

Witney's POV

" A little boy! " She said.
" Awe! " Me and Lindsay said.
" Congratulations Mrs. Ballas. Would you like a picture of the ultrasound for your husband? " She said standing up.
" Yes please. " I said putting my shirt down.
" Ok I'll go get it printed and be back soon. " she said.
" Ok. " I said and she left.

" Mark is gonna be so excited. " Lindsay said.
" Yah but he'd be excited either way. " I said sitting up.
" True well he'll most likely be a mama's boy. " she said.
" Maybe. " I said.
" He'll be a little Mark! " She said.
" A what? " I asked her laughing.
" A little Mark cause you know how he loves his mom and you so much. " she said.
" Oh I get it. " I said and the doctor came back in with the picture.

" Thanks for coming with me Linds. " I said hugging her.
" No problem and I have something to tell you. " she said.
" What did something happen? " I asked her.
" Nothing's happened, well something has happened but it's not bad. " she said.
" Ok so what? " I said.
" I'm pregnant! " She said.
" Really?! " I almost screamed. She just nodded quickly and we started jumping and squealing.
10 seconds of jumping and squealing, the baby was constantly kicking. " Ok it was a lot easier to do that when there wasn't a a little boy in my stomach. " I said standing still and holding my stomach.
" Yah it probably was. Baby kicking again. " she said.
" Yah but I'm really happy for you. " I said.
" I am too! " She said. " Well I'm gonna get going. Are you going to Alfonso's BBQ tomorrow? " She said hugging me then getting back in her car.
" Yah we'll probably tell everybody what we're having then. " I said.
" Good cause me and Sam were planning on tell everybody tomorrow too. " she said starting her car.
" Ok we'll see you tomorrow. Bye! " I said unlocking the front door.
" Bye! " She said driving away.

I walked inside and sat on the couch. I looked at my phone it was only 9:12 in the morning. Mark's plane lands at 10. Uh this is gonna be a long day!

Mark's POV

I told Witney that my plane lands at 10pm at LAX but I won't last that long in New York. So I changed my flight to leave at 1pm here and 10am there. I land at 4 in LA. I left my hotel around 9:30 and am on the plane by 9:55. Thank god I can be home soon.

{4:30 LA}

A cab drops me off at the house and I walk up the steps. I peeked thur the window and see Witney in the kitchen looking thur the fridge. I opened and closed the door quietly so she didn't hear me. I left my stuff by the door and snuck over to the dinning room table. I sat down at the table and waited for her to turn around.

I waited for 5 more minutes then she finally turned around with a pickle covered in Nutella in her hand.
" Now exactly how many of those have you had today? " I said smirking.
" Mark! What are you doing here? " She said putting the pickle down.
" I wasn't gonna make it till 7 out there, so I came home early. " I said walking over and hugging her.
" Well I'm glad you did it starts to get boring when you talk to someone and they don't talk back. " she said looking at her stomach.
" Of course it does and how is our little ...? " I said and placing my hand on her stomach.
" Boy. " she said handing me a ultrasound picture.
" We're having a boy?!?! " I said looking at the picture then back up at her.
She smiled, nodded and said " um hm. Lindsay called him a little Mark. "
" Why because I love my mom and you so much. " I said pulling her closer.
" That's exactly what she said. " she said looking confused.
" Well that's ... " I said then passionately kissed her.

She kissed back placing one hand on top of mine and the other on my cheek. Our little boy started kicking. A smile grew on my face and one on hers too.
She pulled away and said " He's been doing that a lot today. " knowing why I was smiling.
" That's good. Should we eat now? " I said
" Yes please. " She said.

Witney's POV

{next afternoon}

" Mark! What time is it? " I said looking for my phone.
" Don't you have your phone? " He yelled from the kitchen.
" I can't find it! That's why I'm asking you what time is it! " I said starting to get mad.
" Where are you? Oh found your phone! " He said.
" In the nursery! And that's great! " I said sarcastically. " Now what the hell is the time!?!? " I said.
" 5:26 " he said walking into the nursery.
" Thank you! " I said sitting in the rocking chair.

" Ok what is up with you today? You are usually a little aggravated but your on full blown anger today. " he said kneeling down in front of me.
" I don't know. My hormones are everywhere, I'm hungry and the baby keeps kicking. " I said throwing my head back.
" Do you want me to call the doctor? " He said standing up.
" No no she said that this was something that would happen at the last appointment. " I said grabbing his hand.
" Ok but if anything doesn't feel right you'll tell me? " He said sitting down again.
" Yes. " I said then kissed him.

" So why are you in here? " He said pulling away.
" I was imagining what it will be like to have him in here. " I said looking around.
" I do that sometimes too. " he said. " Well we'd better get ready to go. " he said standing up then helping me stand up.
" Yah. Ooo I forgot to tell you Lindsay's pregnant. " I said.
" Really that's great! " He said. " But isn't it kind of sad that it took longer for them to have a baby than us? " he asked as we walked to our room.
" Yah it is. But honestly I'm surprised we're having a baby now and not when we started dating. " I said smirking and remember when we were dating
He stopped and thought about it, then his eyes widened. " Let's not tell your parents about this conversation. " he pleaded. I just laughed.

Lindsay's POV

It's almost 6 and Witney's not here yet. I'm kind of freaking out cause I want her to be here when I tell everyone I'm pregnant. She's probably already told Mark which is fine the more people that know before I say it the better.

Finally I hear " Hi everybody! " From the house. I look up and see Witney and Mark. She walks over, hugs me and whispered " I told Mark. "
" Thank you. " I whispered back.

An hour later I was done waiting. " I'm ready to tell them. " I said to Sam.
" Ok " he said.
I stood up and said " Everybody we have an announcement! " while pulling Sam to his feet. Everyone stopped talking and turned around.
" We're having a baby! " I almost screamed. Everybody got excited, ran over and hugged us.

" How far along are you? " Brittany asked.
" About a month and a half. " I said.

I looked over at Mark and Witney and Mark whispered something to Witney. She struggled and said something to him.

Mark's POV

" Did you know she was that far along? " I whispered to Witney.
She shrugged and said " I had no idea. "

" Ok now we have 2 weddings, a Ballas baby and now a Cusick baby on the way! Any other surprises? " Alfonso said.
" We know what we're having! " Witney said.
" Tell us! " They all said.
" I'll give you a hint. " I said. Anders ran past me, I picked him up and held him up in the air.
" It's a BOY! " They said in unison.

I knew they would take this well!
********************************

I'm really mad at this new update for the app because

1. the first time I turned the app on off wifi the chapter I was writing wasn't there and I started freaking out.
2. I wrote a few paragraphs and then they disappeared
3. after I wrote the paragraphs, I turned the app off then opened it again and the chapter was written twice

This update is really messed up but it does look cool.

So they get a little boy! There are very few stories were they have a boy first. I think the only one that I've read is jkurtzman01 Markney story's{love ur stories by the way} So I have a name already but I think I need a middle name. Just comment what u think the little guys name should be.