The Big Day Pt.1

Ceremony Setup⬆️

Witney's POV

I woke up at 9:30, knowing the girls would be here at 10 to wake me up and get ready. Also knowing that my soon to be husband was asleep next to me.

I knew I had to wake him up cause if anyone caught him in here, they would think the wedding had bad luck. At first I thought I would just shake him a little cause he usually wakes up easily that way. Then I thought to hell with being nice. I quickly slipped out of bed and threw on my robe. I grabbed my pillow and ran to the other side of the bed. I hit him as hard as I could with the pillow and yelled " Wake up, lazy ass! We're getting married in 4 an a half hours! "
" Ah! Come on Wit! You had to hit me? " He said rubbing his eyes.
" Well it's 9:35 now, the girls will be here at 10 and they expect me to be asleep and you not to be here. So yes I had to hit you. " I said throwing the pillow back on the bed.
" But in the face, really? " He said sitting up.
" Yes it was the only way you'd wake up. Now get dressed you need to be out of here in 5 minutes. " I said walking into the bathroom. I came out a few minutes later and he was dressed and sitting on the bed.
" Where did all this stuff come from? " He said looking at all the free stuff the hotel gave me.
" The hotel gave it to me for free. " I said.
" Huh I didn't see it last night. " he said.
" Maybe because you were destructed. " I said walking over to him.
" True. " he said.
" Now I love you but you'd better go before the girls get here. " I said pushing him towards the balcony.
" Fine but first. " he said kissing me quickly and passionately. " Now I'll leave and next time I see you, you'll be Mrs. Ballas. " he said climbing onto Emma and Brittany's balcony.

Oh my god I love him!

Mark's POV

Luckily it was easier to get back to my hotel room cause the girls were already gone. When I got back to my room, I threw myself on the bed and fell asleep. 10 minutes later Derek wakes me up by throwing a pillow at my face.

What is with these people and hitting me in the face with pillows?

" Wake up dude! It's time to start getting ready! " He said throwing another pillow at me.
" I'm up, gosh stop throwing pillows at me. " I said sitting up.
" Yah whatever. Keo's coming with your breakfast and after you eat, take a shower. We'll all be here at 11:30 to get ready. " he said walking out. Luckily he doesn't remember what happened at my bachelor so I can wait until after the wedding to talk about it with him. Keo came and gave me my breakfast. I ate and took a shower, then sat on the couch watching tv.

Witney's POV

I put my pajamas back on and layed down and fell asleep again. 15 minutes later I wake up to the girls squealing.
" Witney wake up! " Lindsay said.
" Come on it's time to wake up! " Jenna said shaking me.
" I'm up, I'm up! " I said sitting up.
" Breakfast in bed for the bride. " Emma said placing a breakfast tray on my lap.
" Aw thanks you guys! This is really sweet. " I said starting to eat.
" It something that always happens on the morning of the wedding, but your welcome. " Brittany said sitting on the edge of the bed.
" You guys just don't want me to go downstairs, do you? " I said looking at them with narrow eyes.
" Yes! " They said in unison.
" Because we love you and we don't want you to stress about anything. " Lindsay said.
" You guys are the best. " I said.
" We know! " They said in unison.

" Turn on TMZ, on TMZ! " Nastia said barging thur the door.
" Ok, ok. " Emma said turning on TMZ and turning up the volume.
" What's up? " Jenna said and everyone jumped on the bed around me.
" Just watch! " Nastia said sitting next to me.

" And now for our top story. The wedding that is making everyone wanna get up and dance! Dancing With The Stars Pro dancers Mark Ballas and Witney Carson are finally tying the knot! " We all started squealing cause we were so happy. They showed pictures from when me and Mark first started date, the day he proposed, when we were out picking stuff for the wedding, even some from season 19 and on. " It's been almost a year since Witney's almost wedding to Peter Johnson, where Ballas, friends and even one of her own family members destroyed the wedding and drove away with the suppose to be bride before she even walked down the aisle! " They showed pictures of us jumping into our cars and what everything looked like from that. We all started laughing, remembering how funny that day was. " But putting that all behind us. This wedding has become ...

Mark's POV

... the biggest social media celebrated event since the couple announce they were dating. Lucky for you guys the couple is allowing us to record their wedding! We will be bringing you guys live footage all day, so keep watching! " the announcer says.

" Well at least they are being nice and not mean this time. " Dylan said.
" Yah. What time is it? " I said looking at Val.
" One. Derek should be here by now. " he said looking at the door.
" Yah, he said he'd be here with you guys. " I said.
" Well we'd better start ... " Keo started saying.
" Sorry I'm late. I went to go see Nastia but she wasn't in her room. " Derek said walking thur the door. Me, Val, Keo and Dylan all looked at each other. We still haven't told him what happen, so we still freak out a little when he talks about Nastia.
" Uh ... it's fine. We should start getting ready though. " I said starting to gel my hair.

We all finished getting around 1:45. So we had time to go say hi to people before the wedding started. We quickly made our way to the courtyard where everyone was. First people we saw we're mine and Witney's parents. " Hi. " I said walking up to them.
" Hi, you ready? " My mom asked me.
" More than words can say. " I said readjusting my bow tie.
" Nervous? " Her mom asked me.
" Yah but more excited. " I said.
" Well I'm happy to be handing my daughter off to you. " her dad said patting me on the back.
" Thanks. " I said.

" Time to go. " Derek said patting my shoulder.
" Well here it goes. " I said walking it my position near the pasture.

Here we go.

{an hour before}
Witney's POV

After that very sweet announcement by TMZ, we saw it was 1 and we had to get dressed. The girls got dressed first, Nastia went to her room grabbed her stuff and came back. Around 1:15 Mac showed up and she was already dressed. When they all had their dress on and hair and make up done, they moved onto making me look good.

They curled my hair, leaving the curls really lose. Gave me simple and light make up with light pink lipgloss. Then it was time for the dress! I smile when we took it out of the closet and out of its bag.
" You excited Wit? " Mac asked me.
" Yep. " I said and slipped the dress on.

" Oh Wit, it looks even better than it did before. " they all said. I look over at Lindsay and she's crying.
" Oh why are you Linds? " I said walking over to her
" I'm just so happy for you! " She said wiping away tears.
" Please don't cry because then I'm gonna cry and that would be a hot mess. " I said and we all started laughing.

We still had 10 minutes before we had to be down stairs, so we were all sitting around laughing and watching tv, when I see Mac and Lindsay get up and walk out to the balcony. I kind of watch them for a little and Lindsay looks worried but Mac seemed more relaxed. When they came back in Lindsay says " Ok it's time to go so the brides not late. " and put her drink down.
" Ok let's go. " I said standing up. I pushed my curiosity to know what they were talking about out of my mind because I need to focus on one thing. Marrying the man I love.

When we got down to the courtyard the boys were already stand on the other side of the door waiting for the girls. The hotel staff handed us our banquets.
" I'll see you after. " Nastia said hugging me and leaving.
" You ready? " Lindsay asked me handing me my banquet.
" More than words can say. " I said with a big smile.
" Perfect! " She said and run thur the door to everyone else.

" Alright this is it. " Mac said straitening me skirt out. " One last question before I get your dad. "
" Ok shot. " I said.
" If something were to happen to me, would you do anything you could to find out what happened? " She asked me looking for a truthful answer
" If I couldn't find out what happened, I know Mark would. " I said placing a hand on her shoulder.
" That's all I needed to hear. " she said with a big smile. " Ok I'm gonna go. " she said and ran out.

A few seconds later my dad came in. " You ready honey? " He asked me taking my arm.
" Yep. " I said straitening my back. Then the music started.
" Here we go. " he said and we started walking.