I'm Sick Sorry, I Cant Go

{4 months later}
{Also when they got back from their honeymoon they moved into a house. Just thought u should know😊}

Mark's POV

Midnight and she jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom again. It's been happening constantly for the past 6 hours. I walk slowly into the bathroom to see her hair in a ponytail and she's hunched over the toilet throwing up.
" Babe if you keep throwing up like this, I think you should just stay here and I can go to New York by myself. " I said rubbing her back.
" No I should be fine in a few minutes. " she said standing up.
" Alright but if this happens again you are staying here. " I said picking her up bridal style, she buried her face in my chest and whimpered.

I carried her to the bed, placed her down slowly and layed down next her. She cuddled into me and covered herself with the blanket. She fell asleep quickly and I fell asleep a few minutes after her.

{1 hour later}

She wiggles out of my arms and runs to the bathroom again. " shit " I said to myself throwing my head back. I get out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She was in the same position as last time but throwing up 2 times more. " That's it! Your staying here and that's final. " I said rubbing her back.
" Fine. Just promise you won't go alone. Take the guys and have a guys weekend. " she said laying down on the floor.
" Ok I'll go order 2 more tickets for the guys. Will you be ok for a few minutes? " I said standing in the door way. She nodded and closed her eyes.

I walked out to the desk, bought the tickets on my laptop and went back to the bathroom. She was fast asleep when I got back there. I knew leaving her on the cold bathroom floor was the best idea cause it work every other time. I got a pillow and a blanket and brought them into the bathroom. I placed the pillow under her head and the blanket over her. I knew I couldn't leave her alone, so I layed down next to her and fell asleep.

Witney's POV

" When's the interview? " I asked him hearing honking on his side of the call.
" 3 here, noon there. " he said.
" Ok well are the guys having fun? " I said.
" Yah. Dylan's really enjoying being away from all the wedding planning. " he said. {Brittany & Dylan got engaged on valentines day which was also the day we got back from our honeymoon}
" Oop should I tell Brit? " I said.
" No cause then he'd be dead. " he said.
" Oh well! Hey Brit your fiancée is enjoying being away from all the wedding plans! " I yelled to her on the couch.
" Well then he's gonna love it when they get back! " She yelled back at me.
" Did you here that? " I asked him giggling.
" Yep. " he said chuckling. " Well I'd better go they want me at the studio at 2:30. " he said.
" Alright well we'll be watching. " I said.
" Hope so love you. " he said.
" Love you too, bye! " I said.
" Bye! " He said and hung up.

I look up at the girls on the couch then become super nauseous. " oh god! " I said.
" Hey Wit when ... Wit? " Lindsay said turning around noticing I wasn't there. " Wit are you ok? " She said walking into the bathroom.
I was throwing up again but not as bad as this morning. " Not really. " I said looking up at her.
" Ok your going to bed no if, ands or buts. " she said helping me stand up.
" But what about Mark's interview? " I said pointing to the living room.
" We'll record it for you. Now go sleep for a little! I'll wake you up in an hour. " she said fixing the blanket.
" Fine but 1 hour just 1. " I said laying my head down.
" I promise. Now sleep Wit! " She said closing the door.

{3 hours later}

" Wit wake up, wake up. " Lindsay said lightly shaking me.
" Wha ... how long have I been asleep? " I asked her rubbing my eyes.
" About 3 hours. " she shrugged.
" What! Oh my god, Mark must be freaking out cause I didn't answer him. " I said looking for my phone.
" Oh he's fine I called him. " she said.
" Ok thank god. " I said throwing myself back on the pillow.

She looked down at her phone and scrolled threw something. " Hey Wit? " She said still looking down at her phone.
" Yah? " I said.
" Sorry if this is weird to ask, but when was the last time you and Mark had sex? " She asked.
" I don't know when we came back from Val's party, so a week. " I said.
" Are you sure? " She asked.
" Well we were both drunk and we woke up with no cloths on. " I said sarcastically.
" Ok I get it. Did you ever think you might be pregnant? " She said looking at me.
I looked up at the ceiling, thinking for a second. Then shot up. " Oh shit! " I said.
" I'm gonna go get a test, I'll be back. " she said standing up.
" Yes please! " I said.
" I'll be back in 10! " She said leaving.

Awe crap! What if I'm pregnant? What is Mark gonna say? What is he gonna do? My thoughts were interrupted by Lindsay throwing a test at me. I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom. 90 seconds later.

+

Oh boy! I walked out into the room slowly.
" So, yes or no? " She asked me.
" Uh ... see for yourself. " I said handing her the test.
" Plus? That means your ... pregnant? " She said confused the looked up and smiled.
" I'm pregnant. " I said.
" Your pregnant! " She said one last time and we both started jumping up and down screaming.

" Wait! " she said and stopped jumping.
" What? " I said.
" How are you going to tell Mark? " She asked me.
" I'll tell him when he gets back tomorrow night. But oh my god I'm gonna have a baby! " I said and we started jumping and screaming again.

I'm gonna have a baby!