The Bachelorette Party! Pt.2

Witney's POV

After 15 minutes of laying on the best bed we've ever laid on, we finally got ready. We had 30 minutes to get ready and go down to the restaurant. I wore a black crop top with a black tight skirt. Lindsay wore a short black long sleeve dress. Emma wore a white tie die dress with black lace sleeves and trimming. Brittany wore a dark blue dress that went down past her knees and Jenna wore a white short dress. We quickly put on make up and grabbed our purses. We run to the elevator and when we get to the lobby, we see Dylan come running out of the elevator next to us.
" I guess the guys had the same idea about staying here. " Brittany said.
" Yah, well let's go before they give our table away. " Lindsay said pulling me towards the hotels restaurant.

Lindsay's POV

We finally got into the restaurant and just in time too. We sat, drank and talked for a little, then they took our order.

The waiter kept staring at me and I was starting to get uncomfortable. I guess Witney noticed because she asked " Lindsay, how's your husband? " Smirking and shoving her menu into the waiters chest.
" Great! He's actually with the guys right now. " I said taking a sip of my drink. The waiter looked disappointed and walked away. When he was gone, we all started laughing.
" That was a good start to our night. " Jenna said still laughing.
" Yep! So Wit, you excited for the surprise? " I asked Witney.
" Yes, but I'd be even more excited if you tell me what you have planned. " she said.
" I'm not gonna tell you cause that takes away the fun and your reaction. " I said.
" Fine, I trust you. " she said. Then our food showed up but from a different waiter.

We ate for another hour then paid for the food. When we got outside the restaurant, we made Witney sit down and blindfolded her.

She is going to love this surprise!

Witney's POV

Lindsay had Jenna blindfold me and we got in the elevator. I'm starting to get scared about what Lindsay has planned. This elevator ride is taking longer than I thought it would. " How much longer do I have to wear this blindfold? " I asked.
" No longer. " Lindsay said taking the blindfold off me.

When she took it off, I was facing the door. I looked over at the buttons and saw we were 1 floor away from the roof. " What do you have planned? " I asked Lindsay.
" You'll see. " she said smirking.
Then the door slowly opens. I turn to look and all I can say is " Oh my fuckin god! " with my mouth wide open. " How the hell did you pull this off? " I said walking out of the elevator.

The roof looked amazing. Music was playing everywhere, there was decorations, confetti, food, a bar and every single lady from dancing with the stars was there, cast and all. Then I noticed there was even a pool and dance floor.
" It wasn't easy, but the hotel just let me use the roof. " Lindsay said.
" This is amazing! " I said looking around again.
" Yah it looks even better than it did earlier. " Brittany said.
" You guys knew? " I ask Jenna, Emma and Brittany. They all nodded excitedly.
" Ok I would love to stand here and chat but there is a party going on for you and I would like to enjoy it. " Lindsay said.
" Yes, let's go! " I said.

Brittany's POV

We're a few hour into the party and all the other people have left already. Sam showed up, so him and Lindsay are making out in the corner and the rest of us are just drinking and talking.

It's around 1am and me, Jenna, Emma and Witney are at the bar and we've each a had at least 6 shots.
" So who do you think is next? " Witney ask after taking her 7th shot. I'm surprised that girl has not passed out yet.
" I think Jen is. " I said pointing at Jenna.
" I think Em is. " Jenna said.
" I honestly think you are Brit. " Witney said sitting down on one of the pool chairs.
" Really? Why? " I asked sitting next to her.
" Because Dylan told Mark he's going to ask you last week. " we heard someone say walking up behind us. We all turn around to see Mac walking towards us.
" Oh my god Mac what are you doing here? " We all said getting up and hugging her.
" And why aren't you asleep it 1am? " Emma asked her.
" Cause I'm a stubborn ass brat. " she said with a serious face. " and I knew you guys were gonna need some help getting back to your rooms. " she said sitting down.
" And we've missed your smart ass too. " Witney said squeezing her.

" Did you see Lindsay when you got up here? " Jenna asked.
" I saw her with Sam when I went into the elevator. She said tell the girls I'm turnin in early. " she said finally getting Witney's arms off her.
" At least we know she won't be sleeping alone. " I said.
" Yep. " they all said.

" Speaking of sleeping, I'm done, I'll see you guys tomorrow. " Jenna said putting her drink down and slowly standing up.
" It's tomorrow already! " I yelled at her.
" Shut the fuck up! " She said.
" I'm done too, good night. " Emma said following Jenna to the elevator.
" Those 2 are very drunk so I'm gonna go with them, so they don't pass out in the elevator. " I said getting up and running over to them.
" Have fun with that! " Mac said
" Shut up! " I said. Her and Witney started laughing.
" Bye Brit! " Witney said and then the door closed.

Witney's POV

" So what are you really doing up here? " I asked Mac when the girls left.
" I missed getting to sit and talk to you by ourselfs, like we always did. Plus, your drunk so it'll be interesting. " she said.
" That is true! " I said.
" But seriously, how are you guys doing? I haven't seen either of you since Christmas. " She said getting somewhat serious.
" Honestly, we are great. We're both excited for the wedding. We're not to happy that we can't see each other until I walk down the aisle but yah. " I said.
" That's really great. " she said with a big smile
" So how have you been? " I asked her laying down on the chair.
" If I'm being totally honesty I miss living with you and Mark. " she said.
" Why I thought you loved living with your dad? " I said confused.
" I did at first but now I have no one to talk to and it's not as fun like at your place. " she said sounding sad.
" Well your always aloud to come over, just call one of us first. " I said.
" Of course. So has Mark told you where your going for your honeymoon? " She asked.
" No not yet. " I said.
" Oh I know something you don't? Yay! " She said.
" What he told you where we're going? " I asked her.
" Yep and you can't know yet. " she said jumping around.
" Ok brat, what time is it? " I said sitting up.
" 3. " she said looking at her phone.
" Ok it's time for us to go to bed. Lets go. " I said slowly standing up.
" Yes but slow please. I really don't want to have to call an ambulance tonight. " she said helping me up.
" Yah yah, let's go. " I said.

She helped me down to my room, opened the door and let me deal with putting myself to bed.

Tonight was awesome!!