The Big Day Pt.2

Mark's POV

The music started and everyone went silent. Val and Jenna came down first, then Dylan and Brittany, then Emma and Keo and last Derek and Lindsay.

Finally the moment I've been waiting almost 2 years for. The woman I love is finally gonna be mine, forever I hope.😁 The second set of doors opened and there she was. Looking as beautiful as ever and she looked amazing in her dress! Our eyes locked as she got closer and we both had huge smiles on our faces. When they were finally in front of me, she gave her dad a kiss in the cheek and they hugged. He looked back at me and said " You hurt my daughter, I'll kill you. "
" Never in a million years. " I said looking back at her and she started blushing.
" Good man. " he said patting my back. I smiled at him and he sat down.

Witney's POV

Mark looked as handsome as ever waiting for me at the end of the aisle. I still couldn't believe this was happening! When me and my dad made it to the end of the aisle, he and Mark said a few words to each other before he sat down.

Then it was just me and Mark. " We are gathered her today to ... " was all I heard before I got lost in Mark's eyes. I almost forgot all the people here. Yes there is other people here but this is our moment and only ours. " Witney, do you take this man to be your husband? " the pasture asked me.
" I do. " I said smiling.

Mac's POV

" Mark, do you take this woman to be your wife? " The pasture asked Mark.
" I do. " he said.
" By the power vested in me, by the state of California {hehe😋}, " by now Wit's jumping up and down squealing. ", I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride. " before he even finished his sentence, they were already kiss! The poor guy only got to ' you may ' and their lips were already locked.

There was a big roar over everyone, we all knew it was gonna happen and it finally did. I knew I couldn't tell them about Peter or it would ruin everything. So I decided I would just keep my mouth shut until they come back from their honeymoon.

Witney's POV

" Finally! " I said quietly so only Mark could hear me when we pulled away.
" Finally! " He said back and we kissed again. We parted again and faced everyone. They were all screaming and clapping. We started walking down the aisle and they start tossing rose petals over us. I started laughing and Mark just smiled. We all made our way into the hotel ballroom. They did a great job it looks amazing. I see the cake in the corner and I turn to Mark who is looking around. " babe have you seen the cake yet? " I asked him.
" No. " he said.
" Want to now? " I said.
" Lead the way Mrs. Ballas. " he said grabbing my hand. We walked over to cake and when he saw it, he did the same thing I did yesterday.

Half way thur the reception Lindsay and Derek gave their speeches. Both our parents made speeches too. Just when I thought all the speeches were done there was one more surprise. " Before we continue with this celebration Witney's cousin wants to say a few words. " My dad said.

Then Mac stands up and walks over to the table. " Hi everybody, I know you all want to continue with this party but you can all suck it up. " she said and everybody started laughing. " But really the whole reason we're all sitting in this room is because of them. " she said pointing at me and Mark. " and I'm allowed to say this because it's true, but I've been thur everything in their relationship with them. "
" That's true! " Mark yelled.
" I'm not kidding! I'm even the one that caught them together the first time, Oh shit! I wasn't supposed to say that. " all three of us put our heads in our hands and shook them. " ok let's just forget I said that. But seriously I've been thur everything with them.

Mark's POV

And one day, during their spilt period, me and Wit were talking and she said to me 'if he hadn't taken me home that night, then I wouldn't be able to say he is the best mistake I've ever made'. " and Witney hid her face in my chest. " And so , if I were you guys I'd take out your phones or cameras, my present to you 2 is Ariana Grande's Best Mistake. " she said and music softly started playing.