The Bachelor Party! Pt.3

Mark's POV

It was 7:30 when we got into the club and I have to say Derek can throw partys.

All the guys from dancing with the stars were there. Some cousins and family and it was awesome. I knew I wasn't going to remember much of it tomorrow but that fine.

We were really enjoying ourself. Around midnight Sam, Lindsay's husband, left and we all knew where he went. It's 3:30 now and both Val and Derek are drunk and missing.
" Well Jenna and Nastia are gonna kill us. " Dylan said.
" Yah. Did you check the corner. " I said.
" Nope it's your turn to look for them. " he said ordering another drink.
" Alright fine. Betcha 20 bucks there pasted out in the bathroom. " I said taking a 20 out of my pocket.
" Deal. " he said.

I walked over to the corner were I looked before and I found Val pasted out but no Derek. " Found Val, passed out! " I yelled to Dylan.
" Doesn't count. He has to be in the bathroom! " He yelled back at me.
" Whatever. Come get Val and I'll go find Derek. " I said.
" Fine. " he said and walked over to us.

I left him there to wake up Val and I walked into the bathroom hoping to see Derek pasted out on the floor. He wasn't. " Dame! " I said and looked in the mirror. I was about to walk out, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw something. Derek in a bathroom stall with some random chick. I walked out of the bathroom stunned. I didn't think he was that drunk. I walked up to Dylan and the finally awake Val.
" What happened? Did you find him? " Dylan asked me.
" Yes. " I said still shocked.
" Ok where is he? " He said.
" In the bathroom. " I said slowly.
" Well let's go ... " He said.
" Making out with someone. " I said. He froze and Val looked up and said " Oh shit! He's in trouble. "
" She's going to kill him. Is he drunk? " Dylan said.
" Yah. So he won't remember. " I said.
" Well let's get him out of there. " Dylan said walking towards the bathroom. Then the girl Derek was kissing came out and left. Then Derek came out.
" Hey where's he going? " He said pointing at me helping Val walk.
" We're all going back to the hotel. " Dylan said.
" Ok I'm tired anyways. " he said and we walked back to the hotel.

When we got in the lobby I saw a red head wearing sweats and a sweatshirt come running towards us. It was Mac.
" What the hell happened to them? " she asked me looking at Val and Derek.
" Their drunk and what are you doing up? It's 4am. " I said, my fatherly instinct kicked in.
" I was with the girls. I just dropped Witney off in her room and I came to get something out of her car cause she needs it in the morning. " she said helping Dylan straiten Val up.
" Well since your up and here, can you help us get them upstairs and I think they could really use your hangover concoction for the morning. " I said.
" Yah come on. After we drop drunk 1 and drunk 2 off, we can go down to the kitchen they have everything I need. " she said and we took the guys up to there rooms. Dylan took Val to his room then went to bed. We took Derek to his room and just threw him on the bed and left.

" Ok I need to get something out of Wit's car before I forget. " she said when we got back in the elevator.
" Ok then we'll get the stuff you need. " I said pushing the lobby button.

Mac's POV

Mark waited in the lobby while I got the stuff out of Wit's car. I just didn't tell him the truth. When I got to the car I opened the trunk and picked up the carpet. When I was living with Mark and Wit I hid a bag in the trunk and they never knew. I grabbed it, locked the car and went back inside.

" You good? " He asked when I came back inside.
" Yah. Let's go get the stuff. " I said nervously.
" You ok? " He said stopping me.
" Yah, let's go. "I said and we went to the kitchen.

When we got there someone stopped us before we walked in.
" You can't go in there. " One of the waiters said.
" Ok fine just send half a pound of all this and a blender up to room 412. " I said handing the waiter a list.
" Uh ok. " he said.
" Good now we have to go in there. " I said opening the door.
" No you cant. " he said closing the door.
" I'm here for Miss Witney Carson, she's getting married her tomorrow and wants me to check up on stuff. Oh and this is Mark Ballas the one she's marrying. " I said pointing at Mark.
" She wants you to check up on it at 4am? " He asked me confused.
" Don't question Miss Carson. She has weird ways but they make sense eventually. " I said seriously.
" Ok go ahead and these will be up in your room in 20 minutes. " he said walking away.

" Nice, but Wit doesn't need you to check up on anything does she? " Mark said.
" Nope! " I said and we started laughing.
" Ok what do you need from here? " He asked as we walked in the kitchen.
" I was surprise to see you not as drunk as the 2 idiots and right now you look like you need a drink. " I said walking over to the fridge. " Vodka or tequila? " I asked him opening the fridge.
" I want to forget the last 2 hours. " he said leaning against the wall.
" Vodka it is! Let's go. " I said handing him the bottle.

When we got up to his room the stuff I asked for was there, so I made the drinks and he drank the vodka. He was finally as drunk as Val and Derek were when I was done making the drinks.
" Ok the drinks are done. Now what happened? " I asked him.
" I saw Derek making out with a random girl. " he said taking another drink of the vodka.
" He cheated on Nastia? " I asked surprised.
" Yep. " he said.
" Ok this is to much shit for one night. I'm going to bed, see you later. " I said taking the chart with me.
" Night! " He said and I left.

I walked to everyone's room that I knew was drunk and dropped off the drinks. Jenna almost woke up and that scared the crap out of me but not as much as what happened earlier.

Mark's POV

After Mac left I threw the bottle away and layed down. Tonight was awesome. I wish I could forget what's happened from 3:30 to now and remember everything else.
**********************************

Sorry it wasn't really like Wit's party but the crazy stuff had to happen cause it's important for the next few chapters.