Babe, We're Having A Baby!

Double update! Just because I love you guys!
********************************

{Oh yah and his interview is on Kelly&Michael}
{2:58pm~New York}

Mark's POV

" So why are you having this interview again? " Val asked shoving food in his mouth.
" They probably want to talk about DWTS, his music and let's not forget his wife. " Derek said fixing his hair in the mirror.
" Hey shut up! Unless you want Nastia to find out what happened at my bachelor party. " I said pointing at him. When me and Wit came back from our honeymoon Dylan proposed to Brittany and Derek started thinking about proposing to Nastia. I couldn't let him propose to her and not know that he cheated on her.

" No sir. " he said.

" Mark we're ready for you. " the director said.
" Ok. " I said.
" Break a leg, man! " Dylan yelled at me as I walked away.

" Please welcome Mr. Mark Ballas! " Kelly said as I walked out to the stage. I shock both of their hands and sat down.
" Thanks for coming out man. " Michael said.
" Yeah thank you for having me. " I said.
" So your a 3 time Mirrorball champion, you have a popular E.P. out and who could forget your married now! " Kelly said and a picture of me and Wit from our wedding showed up on the screen.
" Yah! " I said and the crowed started screaming. " What so funny is that, that picture was taken after Alfonso and Sadie did a dance for us. " I said pointing at the picture.
" Oh yah I remember that. " Kelly said and more pictures kept popping up.
" Are we just gonna go thur the whole wedding album? " I asked them.
" No no! Just a few more. " Michael said.

{10 pictures later}

" Ok that's enough. So Mark where is Witney anyways? I didn't see her back there. " Michael asked me.
" She wanted to come but got really sick yesterday, so I made her stay home. " I said.
" Awe that's sweet! "

Witney's POV

{6pm~LA}

" Awe that's sweet! This is an example of someone who cares about his wife. " Kelly said pointing at Mark.
" That was really sweet! " Lindsay said.
" Uh huh. I love seeing my husband on tv but I'm really hungry. " I said.
" Ok what do you want? " She asked me walking to the kitchen.
" Uh do we have pickles? " I asked her.
" Uh yep. " she said grabbing the jar out of the fridge.
" Do you see the Nutella? " I said.
" Yah? " She said opening the cabinet.
" Good I want that. " I said.
" The pickles or Nutella? " She asked holding them both up.
" Both! " I said.
" Awe shit! Your craving is gonna be pickles covered in Nutella. " she said.
" I guess so. Now gimme I'm starving! " I said.

{next night}

I finally stopped throwing up last night. " Thank you for not making me throw up anymore. " I said placing my hand on my belly. " You just wanted someone to notice you huh? " Yes I talk to my barely growing baby. My husbands not home yet, I have no one to talk to.

A few minutes later, Mark finally walks thur the door. " Witney? You here? " He said locking the door.
" In the kitchen! " I said. " And here's your daddy. " I whispered, rubbing my stomach.
" Hi honey. " he said walking into the kitchen and pecking my lips.
" Hello, how was guys weekend? " I asked him starting to make dinner.
" Good but it would have been better if you were there. " he said kissing my cheek. " But you seem a lot better than you did when I left. " he said taking his suitcase into our room.
" I'm am and I have a surprise for you. " I said drinking water and looking into the hall.

Mark's POV

I walk back into the kitchen and say " Oh really and what's that? " Walking up to her.
" Well remember how we thought I was throwing up because I was really sick? " She asked me.
" Yes but you seem to be doing fine now. " I said leaning on the counter.
" Well I was sick but it wasn't because I was 'sick'. " she said take a sip of water.
" Then what was it? " I asked her confused.
" Someone wanted to be noticed. " she said.
" Someone? " I said thinking about it for a second and realized. " Your pregnant! "
" Um hmm! " She nodded.
" Oh my god, that's great! " I said lifting her in the air then hugging her tightly.
" I know! " She said.
" When did you find out? " I asked releasing her.
" Yesterday. When Lindsay was here she noticed I had the symptoms for being pregnant, so she got the test and now we're having a baby. " she said.
" Who else knows? " I asked her.
" Just us and Lindsay. " she said sitting down.
" So when are we gonna tell everyone else? " I said.
" We could tell them at lunch tomorrow. " she said.
" Yah that's the easy part. Now how and when do we tell our parents. " I said.
" We'll deal with that later but right now I need food. " she said standing up and opening the fridge.
" Ok fine. So what are your cravings so far? " I said holding the fridge door open.
" Pickles covered in Nutella and coffee. " she said taking out the pickle jar.
" Pickles, Nutella and coffee? Interesting. " I said.
" Well you'd better get used to it. " she said.
" I will. I'm just so happy we're having a baby. " I said.
" So am I. " she said pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

We're having a baby! Life just got a whole lot crazier!
******************************

Hehe😊 I've been waiting to write this part for so long! I just realized that she is gonna have the baby in 2018. That's kind of weird but cool also. I did the math and in the story it's 2017 so Wit's almost 24 and Mark's 31. Weird to think of it that way but that's what they are. Oh yah and I pretended Mark won another Mirrorball.