twelve

@juliet posted on her story

the girls groupchat !

ivy💙FUCKING HELL JUL

ivy💙
FUCKING HELL JUL

ivy💙
why are you not replying

ivy💙
this is serious

valerie💜
she's out with jasmine and
zayn... they're on a walk

valerie💜
but this is serious @juliet
so please reply asap

juliet🤍
what's happening? are you
both okay??

ivy💙
FINALLY
jul you do realise you posted
that zayn pic on your proper
story and not close friends

juliet🤍
i know

valerie💜
wait so are you and zayn
back together or something??

ivy💙
yeah cause that's what it's
seeming rn

juliet🤍
no we're just friends i guess

ivy💙
sure... cause friends who've
slept with each other on
multiple occasions, had a
relationship that wasn't really
a relationship, and had a whole
child together and had a whole
child can just stay friends

valerie💜
don't forget living with each
other atm

juliet🤍
it's fine girls
we can be just friends for the
sake of jasmine

ivy💙
just be careful okay because
this is a serious fuck up
towards jasmine

juliet🤍
ive gtg

juliet sighed as she shut her phone off, her other hand holding onto jasmine's as they travelled the city streets of london. juliet admired the bookshops, small cafe's, or big shops that seemed to be crowded. london was home; jasmine's home.

though at times it could be a pain to live in: traffic, large crowds, rude people. but she didn't care, jasmine was born and raised here in london and juliet was raised. there was nothing better than feeling at home. it was getting darker which meant street lights and housing lights were going to glow the city, the whole reason night was her favourite in cities.

however, getting close into the night meant jasmine was getting tired and the three of them had to return back to the house. "daddy, carry me?" asked jasmine as she tugged on zayn's hand. he looked down at her before smiling and offering to give her a piggyback ride.

before her head could even settle on his shoulder, the flashing of bright lights headed their way.

juliet knew what they were straight away. "get jasmine, go to the cafe round the corner. i'll meet you there," zayn said, his bradford-accent thick as he spoke before jasmine was landed in juliet's arms as she ran around the corner.

"what's happen, mummy? where's daddy gone?" jasmine questioned before jasmine entered the familiar cafe. she smiled once noticing it was the same cafe that zayn and she had their first time together; alone without the bothers of the boys.

"there's was paparazzi, baby. he's coming soon," replied juliet before they both sat on a table together, ordering an coffee.

soon, zayn rushed into the cafe and sat besides juliet and jasmine. luckily, the cafe was private through the windows and when the paparazzi began to try to crowd the cafe, the sweet worker sent them away immediately. "thank you so much," jasmine thanked the barrister before handing zayn his coffee she ordered.

"who was it, are they danger?" jasmine didn't understand what had happened, she didn't know what paparazzi were because juliet and zayn kept her from the limelight of them.

"they're paparazzi, hun. they like to take photos of daddy because he's famous," juliet explained. it was time jasmine understood everything. "papa—" jasmine tried to repeat the word but it was too hard for her before she gave up on trying, "—are they bad, mummy?"

jasmine nodded her head: "sometimes. sometimes they like to crowd zayn and invade his space, whereas others they take from afar and basically mind their own business."

paparazzi never minded their business. no matter how far they stood, where they stood, they are always intruding in someone's privacy. it was what jasmine hated most about being famous, the awful delight of paps.

"daddy's famous!" jasmine shouted before the two of them chuckled together, the pastry juliet ordered landing on the table once the barrister brought it over. "mummy, are you famous?" juliet shook her head: "not really."

jasmine smiled before looking up at zayn, "i wanna be famous, too. just like daddy."

juliet sighed before drinking some of her coffee, she knew jasmine didn't understand a lot about being famous — she just wanted to be like her dad. however, as she was getting older, she could make her own decisions about these sort of things.

"it's fun, jas. the fans are the best part of being famous, knowing you've got people that will always support you," zayn said before juliet agreed. though she wasn't the most famous person, she had seen one or two Instagram accounts dedicated to her and her word within euphoria, or her work on the one direction music videos.