fourty-seven

now their baby boy, kodah, was born, everything felt complete.

almost like kodah was the final piece in their puzzle, their long, awaited puzzle. juliet looked down at kodah sleeping within zayn's arms, watching as he still had his newborn scrunch as his mouth moved slightly whilst he slept.

they were absolutely mesmerised by him. feeling the same emotions they felt when jasmine was first born, though this time, they were together to experience them.

as much as jasmine loved having a brother, she hated seperating from him so getting her to go to school was much more difficult than before but there was no real problems. everything seemed to be going as smoothly as having a newborn can get.

juliet wondered if it was because they were now a real family whereas before they were co-parening, relationships and feelings still felt trapped in the dark and was unable to move on, but now, the light has soaked everything dark and shone brighter than ever.

"he has your nose," juliet said as she looked down at kodah, looking at his appearance to see what she can attatch to zayn and what she could attatch to herself: "and your eyelashes."

juliet noticed both of their kids had inherited his luscious eyelashes that made juliet jealous.

"kodah is all you, babe," he said, exaggerating the 'all.' juliet sighed and tilted her head, realising that none of her kids had her features but mostly zayn's, even jasmine.

"no, no," replied juliet.

was kodah the final piece?

juliet looked at zayn, watching as they put koda in his empty bassinet before sitting back besides her, touching her skin to bring her closer towards him.

"do you want more?" juliet asked. she didn't know the answer to that question herself, when she was younger, she never imagined being a mother because she was distant from her own.

she was scared she was gonna get too tied into her work that she didn't have time for her children, but that was the complete opposite now. zayn looked at juliet before attaching their lips together: "do you?" he asked her placed his forehead against hers, their noses touching which made juliet chuckle.

"i think i like being a family of four..." juliet said before zayn nodded his head in agreement, knowing that two kids were the finally for them.

this was all juliet ever wanted all those years ago when she first fell for zayn, when they first started to 'hook-up', when she first was pregnant. this was all she wanted in the whole world, and now, she has it and it's more magical than she imagined.

this was their life now: admiration, understanding and love.