fourty

four months later
four months pregnant

@celebupdates posted a picture

♡ liked by username, username1 and 640,193 others▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

640,193 others
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

@celebupdates | due to some inactivity and only posting photos strictly of her face, fans may think zayn malik's girlfriend is pregnant with their second child!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

view all comments

@username2
who says jasmine is his?!
@username3
it's pretty obvious jasmine is zayn's. they don't need to explain themselves...

@username4
omg a baby malik again

@username5
damn. now i gotta be step-mum to TWO kids.
      ⤷ @username6
i'm pretty sure they aren't breaking apart any time soom.

@ivylanc
why cant any of yous respect their privacy. so what if she's pregnant? yous dont know nothing.
      ⤷ username6
can you at least confirm jasmine is his daughter?

@username7
@zayn confirm jasmine is yours and then we'll settle for this child!

@username8
everyone needs to respect their privacy!

was it time to announce jasmine was zayn's?

juliet flicked her eye's through the comments on the celebrity update post, realising how much fans speculate jasmine being his kid. how they find it inappropriate and trying not to understand the reasons as to why they hid jasmime from zayn's spotlight.

however, there was no keeping jasmine away from it anymore. since euphoria has been growing in views and juliet had started dating zayn, many people have found juliet and that meant she began to grow more popular by the day.

so no matter what they did, they couldn't keep jasmime from the spotlight as they were both a spotlight for her.

was it some sort of relief? yes. knowing zayn could happily post jasmine onto his main story and his page without the worry of people finding out, knowing he could go out into london without worrying about paparazzi snapping her with him, or simply having her name write on his google search.

"zayn, what do you think about telling people jasmine is yours?" juliet asked after putting jasmine to bed, sitting besides him on the sofa as they watched a random film that come on.

"why? have you been thinking about it, too?" he asked.

"i remembered that when this little one comes out, they'll be on your google page but jasmine wouldn't, she deserves to be on there, zayn. she doesn't deserve to hide behind walls now," juliet explained before zayn nodded his head in agreement. jasmine didn't deserve to be kept in the shadows anymore, especially once this baby is born, juliet is his child and people need to know that.

"we should've done this from the beginning," juliet said as she leaned onto his lap, his fingers reaching to stroke in her hair. "it is what it is, babe," zayn said before she smiled, watching the movie with brad pitt in it.

"isn't your scan tomorrow?" he asked.

juliet nodded: "yeah. gender reveal."

he didn't want to admit it, but, zayn was hoping for a little girl. if she was as much as a delight jasmine is, they were in for a real treat. "okay, plan, tomorrow we do the gender reveal on instagram so you don't have to keep hiding your pregnancy," he explained before she looked up at him.

"you read my mind, malik," she told him before he kissed her.