𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔

JULIET AMBROSEinfluencer#92 most popular

JULIET AMBROSE
influencer
#92 most popular

birthday :
8th January 1995

birthplace :
Brighton, United Kingdom

about :
Juliet Ambrose is an well-known influencer after featuring in One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful music video back in 2011. Since then, she has been popular for her posts on Instagram and fans love to watch as her friendship grew with the boys after featuring if a few of their music videos.

before fame :
Juliet Ambrose liked to travel a lot when she was a kid and teenager, this was the whole reason she had met Harry Styles and why her fame came to be. During her frequent travels, she visited Harry's previous job in the Bakery. Her mother and father still remain anonymous whereas her sibling — Flynn Ambrose — also grew famous in the influencer part of fame. Juliet had always expressed how she felt about her travels because her parents were quite wealthy with their jobs.

trivia :
Juliet Ambrose was once on the set of Euphoria because Jacob Elordi thought that Juliet had 'actress' potential but, in reality, Juliet is extremely camera-shy when it came to acting.

family life :
Though not a lot is to know about Juliet's parents, we know she grew up living a wealthy lifestyle due to her parents' jobs as well-known lawyers. Harriet Ambrose and Genevieve Ambrose are her parents and they are used in many cases that are, almost, all the time won. After they both graduated College, the place they had met, they moved to away from Brighton and to London where that become Juliet's childhood home and where they had Flynn Ambrose. Finally, Juliet has a beautiful daughter who's name is Jasmine Ambrose, and we don't know who the father is but fans have they're suspicions: Jacob Elordi, Liam Payne or Zayn Malik.

associated with :
When being in the What Makes You Beautiful music video, and a couple after, as well as being on the set of Euphoria, Juliet didn't find it hard to make friendships with celebrities such as: Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Kylie Jenner, Jacob Elordi, Sydney Sweeney, and Zayn Malik.