☕︎︎𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛 1/2

Requested by @JoycelovesHopper (I just decided to make multiple parts :) (Here are the titles)
The plan (2 part)
The proposal
The wedding2 part)
The honeymoon

"I need your guys' help." Hopper spit it out, seconds after Joyce had left him alone with the kids. Eleven simply blinked at him, Johnathan and Will leaned into the conversation.

"Okay..." Will raised an eyebrow.

"First off... none of you can utter a word about this to your mother."

"Tell her what?" Johnathan asked.

"I want to propose." He spit out. Eleven's eyes widened and brightened and a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Wow. That's amazing." Will smiled softly at his
future step-father that was more of a dad to him than his birth father could even dream of being.

"I know... so I'm gonna need you boys to help me set up." This caused Eleven to frown.

"What about me? I wanna help."

"You have a very important job." Jim fixed his eyes on his daughter. "You're going to distract her while we set up."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Go shopping or something. And make sure you keep her out all day without seeming suspicious."

"What does that mean?" Eleven tilted her head to the side slightly.

"It means don't make it to where she can tell that somethings up." Will spoke up.

"Oh. Okay!"

"And when are we doing this?" Johnathan asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan."