𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛 2/2

Johnathan and Will had gone to their rooms, leaving just Jane and Jim the next morning. "Mom?" Jane put on her sweetest face. "Can you take me to the mall today?" It was only 10AM, so the boys would have until AT LEAST 12 to get everything together.

"I don't see why not." The brunette smiled softly.

"Bithchin! I'll be in the car!" She was out the door in no time.

"Hop, you REALLY gotta find a way to get her to stop saying that." Joyce narrowed her eyes at Jim.

"Ah, don't get your panties in a bunch." He rolled his eyes playfully, getting closer, his hands finding her hips. "That's my job." He whispered into her right ear, his hand sliding down slightly with a small squeeze. Joyce chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"I gotta go, Els waiting for me in the car."

"Mkay."  He held her chin and kissed her, her lips puckering back. "I love you."

"I love you too." She replied, escaping his embrace and grabbing her purse before she left. Hopper waited a couple minutes to make sure she wasn't coming back and would see that him and the boys were up to something.

"Ready?" He called. They came back into the kitchen.

"Yeah. What do we have to do?" Johnathan asked.

"I have to pick up this bouquet with a custom note
attached to it. When Joyce and El get home, Will, you'll take any bags, and Johnathan, I need you to give her the bouquet."

"Where will you be?" Will tilted his head.

"Enzo's"