𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛❀

Hopper sighed, put down their luggage, and flopped onto the hotel bed. They had survived the journey on the plane to France, and the taxi drive to their hotel. Joyce chuckled at him, beginning to unpack for their week-and-a-half-stay already. Jim groaned. "Noo, get over here." He scoot higher up on the mattress, immediately grabbing her waist when she was close enough. She relaxed in his lap, a warmth immediately succumbing her from head to toe while he rubbed her sides with his thumb, his nose in her neck. He pressed a small kiss to it before he spoke. "What did you wanna do, beautiful?" He brushed her hair to the side, nuzzling his face into her neck. Joyce couldn't stop smiling.

"I don't know about you, but I'm starving." She replied. His eyes bore into her.

"For what?" He asked suggestively, chuckling breathily. She backhanded him in he shoulder, shaking her head while she laughed with him. To make a long story short, they decided to go somewhere to have dinner. They walked hand in hand down the side walks of the big square until they found a place that looked inviting. (I don't know how France is, I've never been there, so don't come at me if none of this is real) They were sat at a table, waiting for their food. Joyce chewed the inside of her bottom lip and looked at the high quality table cloth in between her and Hopper. He reached across the table at her hand that was resting there and took it in his. "What's wrong?" He cocked his head to the side so he could see her face, brushing strands of hair behind her ear with the other to even better see her expression.

"I think we should call the kids..."

"Babe, we just got here. They're all together. They're fine. I promise."

"I know. I know. But it just feels like it never ends. Like we never get a break. I just want to know they're okay."

"How about this; we call them after we get back to the hotel."

"Okay." She nodded in agreement and gave him a gentle smile.

"God, I love you." His eyes softened.

"I love you too." She gave his hand a squeeze before she let go, glancing  around for their waiter. Only a mere couple minutes later, they were stuffing their faces.

The two sat on the bed in their hotel room, having just gotten off the phone with the kids, who were perfectly fine, by the way. He stroked her thigh, pulling her closer to him. He connected his lips to her neck, trailing kisses up to her jaw. "How does it feel being Mrs. Hopper?" He placed his chin on her shoulder, tilting his head.

"Amazing." She replied, turning her head to face him, kissing him with quite some force.

Limbs entangled, Jim held Joyce against his side, stroking her bare back in an up and down motion, her hands clutching below the scars on his ribs. She nuzzled her head on his stomach and shivered only a little. With that he pulled a blanket up over them, earning a kiss on another one of the many scars on his torso. He stroked her hair to the side before returning it to her back. In that moment, that they both were truly happy.

Unless anyone wants another part, (WITH a request for a part of their honeymoon) this little miniseries is over, thank you all