Chapter 15: Unexpected Visitor

Someone's P.O.V

Ugh! it's already Monday. Why does time fly by so fast? I remember stalking them at the mall on Saturday and then resting this Sunday and now it's Monday again.

I just hate how it's already monday.

Anyways, I better get up and go to school. I wouldn't wanna miss my friends, wouldn't I?

I can't believe it, they're here.

And I missed them. You see it's me. Bella or by my other name Jang Na Mi. I know they think that I'm dead.

I would've thought I was dead too, because I didn't even visit them to tell them I was alive or anything.

It's just because my parents told me not to tell anyone I was alive, even my best friends. They just told me that they wanted to protect me.

This is what happened, back from 2 years ago.

"Unnie, are you sure about this?" Lillianne asked as all of them followed closely behind me.

"Ofcourse, besides this is our last mission after a few months." I said and looked at all of them.

Stella has this scared and worried face, that means something will go wrong.

But I kept my ground. I'm their leader and I need to show them that I'm not afraid. I need to look strong infront of these girls, so they know they should be strong too.

"I want all of you to watch out for me." I said and they all nodded.

"There he is, unnie." Hailey said and pointed towards our target.

I saw nobody anywhere. I made my way towards our target.

I approached him. He turned around and came face to face with me.

"What do we have here? Are you lost sweetie?" He asked.

Aside from selling illegal drugs, he's also known for raping girls. I shivered as I remembered the news of what he did.

He came closer to me, and put a hand on my cheek and on my shoulder. I instantly took his hands off me.

"Aye, You're a fighter." He said and smirked at me.

I was taking out my knife to kill him already but then, he took out his gun and pointed it at me.

I was now scared. He was pointing a gun to me. And before I could make a move, he shot it.

He shot it at my shoulder, from my blurred vision I saw Stella jump onto the guy and stab him to death.

I was proud at her for doing that. But then Marilyn and Hailey had to drag her away because they heard police sirens.

Then they ran away. It's okay for me to be left here. Atleast, I know that they escaped before the cops come.

I just laid there on the ground, next to a dead person.

A cop saw me still alive, and he called an ambulance and they brought me to a hospital.

Then when I got healed, my father told me that we'll be going back to Seoul. I wanted to say that I was still alive but on the day that I was gonna tell them, my parents decided that we leave early.

So, as you can see. I'm still alive. And I'm very happy that I get to see them again. I guess they thought I was dead because I never showed myself again since then.