Chapter 24: Home Sickness

SHORT A/N: HEHEHEHE

soooo There was a comment that wanted an update. \[^-^]/ When I read that comment I was actually happy. I didn't know there were people that wanted an update. I didn't even know if people liked this story. Thanks for those who vote and read. It really means a lot to me. Thanks guys ^-^ now here's the update. There will be more updates to come~ please anticipate the story~~

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Stella's P.O.V

Class is already finished and I'm so glad I survived. Well, it's not like we were being killed but the lessons almost killed every single brain cell I have.

Math is hard. SO HARD. How can you find the value of x using letters? We're trying to find the VALUE! Can you find a value of something using letters? OFCOURSE NOT!!

That's the reason why I HATE math. Who doesn't hate math?

Anyways I'm really tired from all the calculating and solving so I'll just sleep. Right now we're at the car heading home. So it's okay to fall asleep.

~

"Unnie? Wake up. We're already home, you can just sleep in your room." I heard Lilliane say.

I opened my eyes and saw her face close to mine. Instead of being surprised, I just stood up from my seat and grabbed my bag. I got out of the car and entered the house itself.

I went into my room and laid in bed. In a matter of seconds I fell into a deep sleep.

Hailey's P.O.V

We made it home. Stella was already asleep in her room while the girls and I watched a few movies.

Although we were watching a movie, my mind was still absent and wanders off.

My thoughts were about my parents. Why did they agree that I come here? What was the reason behind them agreeing for me to come with Stella? Yes, I want to be with Stella and the girls but being away from my parents? I can't stand being away from my parents. But why did they agree?

Did they not love me? Did they want me gone and out of their lives? Did they hate me since I was born? Why did they agree for me to stay here?

"Hailey?"

Even if my parents hate me or not, I still love them. They took care of me since I was born and they're my family, aside from Stella and the girls. Why would they want me to leave?

"Hailey? Hailey?"

"What?" I asked as I snapped out of my train of thoughts.

"You were spacing out." Marilyn said the obvious.

"Sorry, I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" Marilyn asked further. She adjusted Lilianne's head on her lap as she waited for my answer. I can't believe Lilianne fell asleep while watching a horror movie.

"My family, back home." I answered casually. She sighed before speaking up.

"Don't worry. It's okay to be home sick. I know Lilianne misses her family too. Even me. But we need to be here for Stella." She said. I gave her a smile before turning my attention back to the movie.

Stella's P.O.V

I decided to wake up, since I remembered about my fathers' problem. And I want to help him. Even if I don't know what it is.

But I want to help. And nothing can stop me.

I got out of my room, then walked towards my fathers' office. I knocked three times before I heard a muffled answer.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in. Closing the door behind me. I sat on one of the chairs infront of his table.

My father looked intently at me. I sighed before speaking.

"Dad, I think you have problems." He looked at me as if I didn't have a right to be concerned.

"I do have problems. But I don't want you to get included. You'll probably get tired and I don't want you to ever be tired, especially now that you have school." He said. I pouted at him. He looked at me and motioned for me to come closer to him.

I was now standing in front of him. He held out his arms for me. I guess he wants a hug. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I know you're concerned about me but I'm okay. I can do this." He lets me go and looks me in the eyes. "Do you think I can't do this?" He asked. I shook my head as he laughed a little bit.

He patted my head as he shooed me off. I left his room and went to the living room, where the girls were. On the way there I overheard their conversation.

I never thought that they were feeling that way. I know they're staying here for me but if they miss their families, they can all go back home. I don't want them to be sad.

"Guys.... I think it would be better if you all went home first. Back to your families." I said once I arrived at the living room. They all looked at me wide eyed.

"But you need us here -----"

"Yes, I need all of you. But you all miss your families and I can't stand any of you to be sad."

Hailey hesitated before standing up from the sofa and headed towards me for a hug. I hugged her back.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Ofcourse. Besides I don't want any of you to be sad." I said as I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Now go pack up. You all have a flight to catch." I say, smiling at them.

I went to the sofa and started in waking Lilianne up.

"Mommy, 5 more minutes.." she mumbled. Hailey, Marilyn and I just laughed slightly.

"Lilliane, we're not your mom." Marilyn said.

"But we're your sisters." Hailey added.

I smiled at what they said. It's as if we're all a family but I don't want them to forget about their real families.

Lilliane slowly woke up and looked up at us weirdly.

"What?" Hailey asked.

"Nothing. I just had a dream. Don't worry about it unnie." Lilliane said as she smiled at us, reassuringly.

They all got up from the sofa. Then I pushed them into their rooms. Literally.

They're all used to me pushing them around anyways. Hehe.

I accompanied them on the way to the airport. I already told this to my dad, so he bought the tickets with just a click of a hand.

"I promise we'll be back before you know it." Marilyn said while looking at me. I smiled at her thrn shook my head.

"Take your time. You guys can come back here when you're all ready. I don't want to keep you all from your real families." I said as I smiled sadly at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I just nodded.

After that we all group hugged and they boarded the plane. I waved goodbye as the plane started moving. Even if they couldn't see me, I still waved goodbye.

I had the chance to tell them that I'll miss them but I kept it in me so they won't think twice about going back to their families. I want them all to go back to their families and be happy. Then when they're ready they can all go here with me.

I'll definitely miss them. There's probably a bigger reason as to why I wanted to bring them here right?