~Introduction~

"Alright is everyone ready to go!" Elton shouted as he threw his bag onto the couch. "Im ready." Corey groaned as he tugged his suitcase from around the corner. Soon after Jake came running around the same corner with his bags. "Sam, Colby its time to go hurry the fuck up!" Corey screamed from down stairs. "We're coming, im just helping Colby find his shoe!" Sam yelled as he grabbed his bag and stumbled down the stairs. "Alright, we found it." Sam sighed as he leaned onto his bag. Colby then ran down the stairs with his bag half way open dropping a pair of shorts and some jeans on the way down. "Alright lets go! Uh Colby you dropped something." Jake pointed up the stairs as Colby turned around. "Oh shit-" Colby muttered as he ran back up the stairs to go grab them. "Alright, now lets go!" Colby chimed as everyone walked outside to Elton's Suv. Aaron was already inside messing around with the Air-Conditioner while Elton and Jake put everyone's bags inside the trunk. Corey hopped into the front seat and Sam and Colby sat next to Aaron in the 2nd row. "Are you guys excited, I haven't been to Vegas in a long time!" Aaron chuckled as he finally got the Air to work properly. "Yeah I think its gonna be fun I haven't been to Vegas in a while myself." Colby laughed as he leaned forward to look at Aaron. "I've never been to Vegas, I mean i've heard its a blast though." Corey whipped around eyeballing Sam. "What the fuck, Sam how have you never been to Vegas?! I dont know i just never thought of going a guess?" Sam shruged as Colby wrapped his arm around Sam's shoulder and pulled him in closer to him. "Im sure you're gonna love Vegas, and because this is your first time going I guess you get to experience everything since we're adults." Colby laughed. "I guess you're right im sure its gonna be a lot of fun, and knowing Elton he probably booked us the best places." Sam smiled at Colby with a slight blush on his face.. Elton shut the trunk door and got into the driver's seat. As Jake climbed back into the 3rd row of seats. "Alright is everyone ready because we have 3 hours to drive I don't wanna stop to much so we don't waist the day away." Elton looked at Corey and then looked back at Sam, Colby, Jake, and Aaron. "Wait so thats why we're leaving so early?" Jake yawned. "Jake you know how I work." Elton rolled his eyes as Jake shrugged and layed down. "But anyways is everyone ready?" Elton looked at everyone in the back through the mirror in the front. "Yeah I think we're all good." Colby assured Elton as Jake held up a thumbs up from the back seat. "Ok- Wait did someone lock the doors because i don't want to come home and find that half the things in the Traphouse are gone." Elton turned around looking at everyone sternly. "I locked the doors dont worry. All of them. Yes Elton. " Corey said from the front seat. "Alright then, we're off." Elton started the car, turned on the gps, and started the drive to Las Vegas. "Wait can we get some snacks from the store!" Jake yelled as he sat up looking at Elton.

This book won't be very long only about 10 chapters but I hope to make the best out of this short book. More Solby stuff will make its way into the book as the chapters come out so look out for that!
~◇Cautioned_Colby◇