☂︎Fountains☂︎

(𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗕𝗲 𝗮 "𝘀𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁" 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗶𝘁, 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗼)
Colbys pov:
"Are you alright Colby?"
I slightly flinched and looked back to see Sam standing there. "Oh hey Sam, and yeah im alright. Are you sure you look kinda sad." He stood beside me looking off into the strip.

"No, no not at all im just deep in thought. Alright im just wanting to make sure you're ok." Sam then hugged me tightly as he sighed with a pain in his voice.

"Hey woah Sam are you alright man." I hugged him back. "Yeah just, Colby somethings really fucking with my mind right now and I want to talk to you about it but just now's not the right time." A few tears dropped from his eyes onto my shoulder as we walked over and sat down on the bed.

"Hey its ok Sam i understand but when ever you're ready to tell me i won't be mad at you or think of you less then from how I think of you now." I reached over and put my hand on his cheek rubbing it with my fingers. He put his hand on top of mine to keep it on his cheek as he leaned his face into the palm of my hand.

"Thank you Colby." I got up, closed the curtains and then we cuddled up on the bed my hands around his torso and his head nuzzled into my chest. We ended up falling asleep in the master bedroom completely forgetting about dinner.

Corey's pov:

"Sam Colby lets go get dinner!" I yelled from the living room of the suite.
No answer

"I said, Sam Colby come on lets go?!" I was now confused. "Where the hell are they. Hey Elton!" I walked into the 2nd bedroom. "Hey Elton is Sam and Colby in here? No, I think they're hanging out in the master bedroom. Alright thanks."

I walked past Jake making smoothies for Aaron and him. "Hey Corey you want one? Not right now but maybe after dinner. Alright suit yourself." Jake got back to making the smoothies and i walked into the master bedroom.

"Hey Sam Colby come on its time to go." I looked up to see Colby spooning Sam. I closed the door and ran out squealing "ELTON COME HERE!!! What is it Corey? He leaned up against the door frame. "No time for explanation just come here Now!" I grabbed Eltons arm and dragged him to the master bedroom.

"Is something wrong. Shush just look!" I squeaked and Elton opened the door to see what i saw. Then Elton pulled out his phone and took a picture. "There's gotta be something that they're not telling us." I nodded and agreed with Elton. "For sure." We walked out of the room and showed Jake and Aaron the picture.

"Aww!" Jake murmured. "#Solby" Aaron chuckled. "So are you guys ready to go eat or what?" Jake questioned. "But what about Sam and Colby?" Aaron recalled. "Oh those two love birds will be fine we can just bring them back some food and they should be satisfied." Elton shruged. "If they aren't already satisfied when we come back." Jake jokingly rolls his eyes and Aaron hits his shoulder. "Jake!" I laughed but then I turn back to Elton. "But anyways yeah that sounds good, so where are we gonna go?" I asked and looked at Elton. "Oh I know a place!" Jake buted in. "Its not far from here actually and by the time we gat back it should be time for the water show! Alright well whats the place?" Elton cried his arms and looked at Jake. "Its called the Hard Rock Café! Alright then lets go, Jake you lead the way." Elton moved out of the way of the door. "Will do Uncle Elton." Jake chimed and walked out the door.

They then got into the elevator when they realized that no one grabbed a room key

"Hey who grabbed the room key?" Aaron questioned and looked at us. We all looked at eachother. "Did you guys forget to grab the room key off the counter-" Elton pinched the bridge of his nose. "Dang it guys." Elton chuckled. "Well at least Sam and Colby are in the room." Jake added on. "Yeah but they're also asleep." Aaron shruged. "Touché." Jake shruged. "By the time we get back they should be awake." I said as Elton sighed. "Or we could just got get another room key at the front desk."
Elton got another room key and then