◇The Luxor◇

3 hours later we finally arrived to Las Vegas

As soon as we hit the strip Elton started to blast 80's hip-hop music over the radio to wake everyone up. "Hey guys wake up we're here!" Elton shouted as Corey looked into the back to see Sam and Colby asleep cuddling eachother. "Fuck yeah, Vegas baby!!" Jake yelled from the back seat which caused Sam to wake up.

"Holy fuck." Sam whispered as his eyes turned into stars while he looked out the window. "Colby wake up we're here!" Sam viciously shook Colbys arm. "Hm?" Colby slowly opened his eyes. "We're here man!" Sam exclaimed.

"Oh shit!" Colby jumped up. "Did you guys have a good cuddle session back there?" Elton teased them. "I- that was probably a accident, y-you know how rough of a sleeper I am." Colby groaned looking down at the floor board trying to not make eye contact with the others.

"Oh, yeah suree Colby." Elton teased "Uh, anyways Elton where are we staying tonight?" Sam questioned as he leaned over Colby to try and get a better view through the front. "The Luxor, its that black pyramid over there and its near the start of the strip so in these next few days we're gonna be making our way down all the way to the end!"

Elton pointed it out. "Wow thats fucking awesome!" Sam gasped in awe. "I still wonder how the fuck that's a hotel it looks more like a convention center to say the least. Oh trust me Jake you're gonna flip out when you see this place." Aaron started to laugh.

About 15 minutes of driving around they arived at the Luxor.

Colby's pov:

Elton dropped us off at the entrance with the luggage so he could go park the car.

We walked inside and looked around in awe, floor was an off white color and there was Egyptian type statues, structures, and of course tons of palm trees all around.

"Wooahh! Now this is awesome." Corey's jaw dropped as he pointed to some of the statues.

I looked over at Sam and smiled because of his facial expression he looked so happy i loved seeing him like this it warms my heart. "This is like the Egypt trip all over again." I laughed nudging his shoulder. he looked over at me and smiled. "Thats what I was thinking!" He exclaimed as we took a minute to laugh at eachothers excitement, for someone's first time in Las Vegas Sam's about to have the best 4 days of his life and im gonna make sure of it.

"Soo how do you like your first taste of Las Vegas? I fucking love it Colby I mean I've heard the stories but now actually being here its like we're in a movie." Sam laughed as he continued to look around. We walked over to the front desk to get our room keys and the doors flew open as Elton ran inside the lobby.

He runs over to us giggling like a little girl while looking around. "Holy shit this is awesome!" Elton playfully punched my shoulder. We get our room keys and started walking over to the elavator. "Oh this place just keeps getting better!" Jake points at one of the statues while he makes his way into the elevator.

"Ok so who's gonna share a room we have three rooms so choose who you're staying with." Elton shows us the room keys. "Me and Aaron can share." Jake took one of the keys. "I'll stay with Colby." Sam looked over at me and smiled as he grabbed the other key.

"Heh sounds good to me." I smiled back at him. "Then I guess me and Corey with share the other room." The elavator door opened.

Elton then went to go pick up Corey. "Elton, Elton stop. Oh hey can someone grab my bag. "No, do not grab his fucking bag!" Corey Started to yell and Complain as Elton picked him up. "Dont you drop me Elton." Elton the ran out of the elavator and down the hall. "ELTON! OH MY GOD, IF YOU DROP ME I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!"

Corey screamed as the rest of us ran out of the elavator and started to chase after them. "Uncle Elton, wait for us!" Sam giggled as we ran down the hall. I slightly blushed, I love Sams laugh, I love Sam. I doubt that he feels the same about me i mean hell he did just get through a break up with Kat so i might be pushing my luck. We finally caught up with them and I took in a deep breath leaning onto my suitcase.

"Alright Sam Colby you guys have the room on the left. Then Jake and Aaron have the room on the right. And me an' Corey have the middle." Me and Sam looked at eachother and nodded.

"But, as soon as everyone's done with putting their luggage away and other things were going downtown." Elton pointed to all of us and we agreed before walking into our rooms.

"Wow I still can't believe we're in Las Vegas." Sam said with excitement as he put his suitcase on one of the beds. "Yeah me to, so are you gonna get dressed up to go down town?" I asked Sam "Hell yeah well uh not to dressed up. Yeah save that for later tonight because I heard Jake say something about us going gambling!

Ooh sounds fun, I haven't been to a casino in a few years let alone gambling! You know Sam im sure that were gonna have a blast!" I sat down next to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder as we looked out the window over the Las Vegas strip.

"Yeah." He then leaned his head on my shoulder for a few minutes. I don't really think much of Sam being closer to me then he normally is, he needs the extra love and support right now not that I would mind even if he didn't just get through a break up i love Sam's attention even more then I love myself.. Sam then jumped up. "Oh shit we should go get ready! Sam you mean you go get ready im already dressed." I laugh as he grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom to go get changed.

"Holy shit Colby, there's one of those jacuzzi bathtubs in here!" Sam yells from the bathroom. "I know i saw it earlier when we walked in!" Sam then walks out of the bathroom wearing Black skinny jeans, a white shirt that has the lucky '777' symbol on it, and he was wearing a marble print short sleeve button up shirt over it.

"Sam, you look stunning!" I saw him blush and slightly look away. "Thanks Colby, you look-" Sam was cut off by a banging on the door. "Come on you guys hurry up!" Corey yelled at us. I looked at Sam as we shruged running towards the door.

"You guys ready to go? Yeah we're ready." Sam smiled and Elton started walking to the elevators. "Ok what are we waiting for lets go!"

We get into the elevators and I then walk over to Sam, take off my chain necklace and put it around his neck. "There now you look perfect." Sam blushes. "Thanks Colby."

He thanks me as the elavator door opens and we run out into the lobby and then outside of the hotel. "Ok before we go does everyone have their phones, wallets, and room keys?"

Elton asked everyone as we all checked our pockets, everyone seamed to have all their things. "Fuck, I forgot my phone-" Sam groaned. "Do you wanna go back and get it? No its fine Elton." Sam sighed clearly dissapointed and slightly annoyed. I pulled out my phone and handed it to him knowing that he was logged into all of his socials on my phone. "You can use mine if you need it. Thanks Colby you're the best. Ok now let's get going!" Aaron exclaimed as we ran down the street and into the Las Vegas strip we went!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about any typos or misspelled things I dont really go over my stories a ton. If you find any typos please just try and ignore them I will eventually find them and fix them.
I also have never stayed at any of these places in this story I've only been to the Excalibur lmfao- so if I get stuff wrong about these places blame Google and YouTube not me :)
♧1441 words♤
~◇Cautioned_Colby◇