The Meeting

One day at the real life where everything is just ordinary and normal, where there's nothing extraordinary happening like super powers or monsters that wants to end humanity nothing of that, just an normal society where just everyone does what they want as they pleased being ordinary.

In those ordinary people there was an guy in special, it was just an young student and life enjoyer because he likes to do stuff that founds it entertaining, his grades are above average and just likes to have fun with no problems in life and no worry about anything in special, the name of this guy is Y/N.

Y/N lives alone on an medium size house that it keeps by his self, all about food, the electricity, water, gas and other stuff of responsibility he pays it with the money that his parents give him since they are all the time out of the house because of work business trips all the time.

One day Y/N was boring with nothing to do, so he decided to watch an new series since it was one of the things that he likes to do, so searching in the internet for what he could see, an series appears on the result searches that caught his attention the name was RWBY, an Cartoon/Series made by the site of RoosterTheeth Y/N saw the reviews and some images of it and decided to give an chance to see if he got caught by the plot.

This was probably one decision that Y/N will never regret in his life, RWBY was an incredible series for him, he liked the animation, the plot, the characters, the fights, the songs etc...Y/N even some days he just stayed up very late on night just to see more episodes of RWBY because he really likes the series.

Until one day, it was time to finally finish the series that he likes and just doesn't want to do it, but for seeing the last episodes of Volume 8 that was (At least now I'm writing this) the last Volume Available to see, and had to wait until the next Volume realized.

He was prepared to see the episode mentally and Physically, since it was like saying goodbye to someone, so to make it special he ordered an pizza to eat it while watching and drink some sprite to get hydrated as eating, so everything was ready so the next step was to watch the episode.

The episode before this one was really nerve racking because Yang Xiao Long one of the 4 protagonists of the series fell into the Dimension void after saving her sister ruby to get hit by Neo one of the enemy side, being an dramatic scene making Y/N to tear a little bit.

So this last episode it must be very interesting in an way because it will be what will happen in the next volume, so being concentrated and just ready to begin, Y/N press the space bar on her computer and start to play the episode.

While Y/N eating his food, he sees a lot of scenes that causes much feelings to him, because the sadness of how Ruby,Weiss and Blake falls too into the Dimension Void, how Penny sacrifices herself to have Winter the power of the Winter Maiden, Anger because of how Cinder was very overpowered on this Scene just winning without an effort, despair of how the road that guides to the portals to go on Vacuo was disappearing slowly making no chance to get into those portals and Neo just fells too and after that Jaune falls on the Dimension Void as an dramatic scene.

This was to much for Y/N, he thought he was ready but this wasn't enough to fight this sad finale of the Volume, so as the rest of the episode was playing, the credits just started and an sad face of Y/N appeared as finally she Finished the RWBY series, as he just stretches him self on her gaming chair and just lay back talking ti himself.

Y/N:...So this is how it ends?...I mean there's no way that team RWBY just died there it's the tittle of the series!, well it's confirmed that Volume 9 will be going on early 2023 so let's just wait until then...and Fuck Cinder this time!

Y/N after cursing Cinder for being an villain that RoosterTeeth just loves and makes her invincible and powerful every time, he just does an sight and stand up to take out the trash.