School Day

Team RWBY and Y/N finally arrived to the school where Y/N attends class, this was posible thanks to Ruby semblance Petal Burst since she can use that ability to carry more people making an way to use it as to transport people and in an very faster way than just having to walk, run, or even using an car that's how fast Ruby is.

It took an couple of minutes to arrive to the place, making an stop in an corner of the school so people don't see that 5 people just appeared suddenly, when Ruby stopped many rose petals appeared around them since it's her ability.

For Ruby it was very normal to be ok after using her semblance, but for the others they were actually dizzy because they went for an very long time, even in Atlas infiltration Ruby didn't took so many time to travel.

Y/N was the worst of all since he was just getting in his knees putting his hands on the floor and just breathing trying to feel better, since the ride from Ruby in his view was just circles over and over, this making Ruby to worry getting near him.

Ruby: Y/N! Are you ok?! You look very bad!

Y/N: Its...ha...ha...ok Ruby, I'm just...a little bit dizzy that's all...ha...ha...Blake you were right...I don't want to do that ever again...

Blake: -Dizzy as well- Told you...

Yang: -Dizzy too- Aww guys that wasn't even bad!

Weiss: Yang you are about to fell over...

Yang: No I'm not!...-Trips to the floor- Woops...

Weiss: Told you...

Y/N: -Standing up feeling more better- Ok girls, let's get to school so we can have time to at least go to the classroom since it's a little far from here.

Weiss: We have to walk a lot?

Y/N: Not to much but if we were here a little bit more late we would have to make an run, but anyways let's go.

RWBY: Yes!

Team RWBY and Y/N were walking towards the entrance of the school being just an normal time since they could just enter and that's it, but there was an little important detail that Y/N didn't thought about it, and that was the school guards.

So Y/N was feeling like he forgets about something but didn't know what it is, keeping him to think of what was it but in the time that he saw from far away that the school guards were at the entrance that remind him about something days ago.

Flash Back.

Y/N: Ruby, Yang I think is time to stop playing it's very late and I have to do dinner so I could just rest up for next morning.

Ruby: You have something to do Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know if your Dimension has something called School?

Yang: Oh so in this world has school too?, Maybe we could pay an visit there for you Y/N~ -Smirking-

Y/N: -Sighs- Yang there is no way that the guards at my school let you in.

Yang: Are you challenging me? -Fist bump her own fists in an ready mode-

Y/N: No, I don't know what I'm going to do with you two here...

End of the flashback.

Y/N: Aha! That's it girls let's stop for an moment.

Blake: Something wrong Y/N? you were out spaced for an little bit.

Y/N: Yeah looks like se have an little problem.

Yang: Huh? What is it?

Y/N: Remember I told you Yang about the school guards?