First Moves.

Y/N and Ruby would be at Y/N room, going to the bed as Y/N would let Ruby ti get in first as she would just lay on it and move a little bit so she could be comfortable.

As then Y/N would do the same, but of course making distance with the little rose since he doesn't want to go very far with her or to give any misunderstanding because it would be rude if that was the situation.

Ruby: Y/N...we have sleep together before there is no need for you to be separated. -smiles-

Y/N: A-Ah yes you are right i even laid on your chest as an cushion, well ummm...I just don't want to make you feel uncomfortable that's all.

Ruby: Don't say those things you won't make me feel like that, it would be the opposite I will feel very happy, now come on -Opens his arms waiting for an hug from Y/N seeing him-

Y/N: Well as you wish Ruby if you say that then there won't be any problem with it.

Y/N would get a little bit near Ruby as she was still waiting for the hug from Y/N, and after some seconds Y/N would hug the little rose making their bodies to be together.

As Y/N face would be laying again l. The little rose chest that it might look like the size would be small but in reality they are with very decent size, making Y/N to blush a little bit.

Y/N: U-Ummm Ruby?...

Ruby: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: Are you sure you want me to sleep in this position?

Ruby: Why you ask that?

Y/N: Well ummm...forget about it.

Ruby: Ok then...ummm...before we sleep can we talk a little bit?

Y/N: Sure anything you want Ruby.

Ruby: So ummm...how does it feel like...having many persons living on your house, us living here?

Y/N: Honestly at the beginning when there was only you with the rest of your team was hard to adapt my self, because well living with many girls at the same time would mean that I have to be careful with everything.

But after that I got used to it, I knew your conditions and learn from you how is the way you live, as I was doing my best so your stay here would be very good, now I'll have to adapt again since your mom and Raven will be living here as well.

This because they are grown ups and o have to see how are their life style, as for Raven I was thinking that she would be wild so the better option is to just let her be herself and not try to even bother, but for your mother It would be harder to learn, but I'll do my best Ruby -smiles-

Ruby: Ah I see, well I'm glad that you at least got used to us living here, and sorry if we bother a little bit your life style.

Y/N: You don't have to apologize Ruby, in fact I will have to thank all of you.

Ruby: Huh? Why?

Y/N: If you don't appeared on my world, my life style would have been boring or repetitive making the same things in the same orders without anything important to do, as now that all of you are here I can do various things, it's fun.

Ruby: We are having fun with you too Y/N, at least I'm having a lot of fun being with you Y/N. -smiles-

Y/N: I have a lot of fun with you too Ruby -smiles- I mean...we share a lot of things in common, we like to hear music, play videogames, eat chocolate chip cookies and many other things.

Ruby: You are right Y/N, I was impressed that you like to hear music and well the first time you showed me those things what were they called again?...ummm Oh yeah the Air pods and put one of them on my ear and could hear the music in an fantastic way it just blow my mind.