Start of an day.

The next day has come, after an night where T/N and Weiss has sleep together in Y/N's room, this because the Schnee wanted to sleep with Y/N at least this time, and the results were a little bit unexpected since, Y/N opened up a little bit with Weiss telling about his family and other things, as Weiss hearing that she just makes Y/N to feel saying that she and the other members of team RWBY would never let him feel loneliness ever, as they sleep Y/N being on Weiss chest as the white haired girl was hugging him to not let them go.

As the morning went up and the rays of the sun were touching Y/N eyes making him to wake up slowly opening his eyes so she could see the first view of the day, and it was kind of an unusual one, since it was directly at Weiss chest as he could see an part of her bra under her pijamas and of course in an way that Y/N could see an very intimate part of the Schnee, as his cheeks were blushing red because of the view, but he didn't know what to do next since she doesn't want to disturb Weiss.

Y/N (Thunking): D-Damn W-Why my first view of the day is Weiss boobs...I'm not saying that is bad at all...since ummm well she is pretty and all but this kind of view in the morning could be a little bit difficult to handle...what should I do?...should I move or...

Before Y/N could continue thinking the Schnee was starting to move a little bit making some groans that she is waking up and that was the criónica that Weiss is doing, opening her eyes and seeing that Y/N was already up as she gives Y/N an smile before saying to him the good morning.

Weiss: Good Morning Y/N, did you sleep well? I didn't do anything weird in the middle of the night right?

Y/N: Good morning Weiss, nope you didn't do anything if that and well I even sleep very good tonight in an long time, I think I needed to release somethings...Thanks Weiss for listening me last night.

Weiss: You don't have to worry Y/N, I'll be there for you just please talk with me if something goes wrong with you and you want someone to talk with.

Y/N: Thanks Weiss I really appreciate it, well I think is time to get down stairs, since maybe Ruby wants breakfast now.

As Y/N and Weiss gets up from Y/N bed walking to the entrance of the door, as Weiss opened the door and get out of Y/N room and then Y/N gets out of his room just having a little bit of an relief sigh since he feels like Y/N finally put away something that he was taking a long time, and after that giving an smile to his self.

But of course as usual there was an person that casually was walking in the hall and that in the same moment that Y/N and Weiss were getting out of Y/N room that little person saw them.

That made Y/N and Weiss to be a little bit nervous mostly Y/N since he knew what it will be the reaction of this person, but Weiss talked with her before that person made the reaction.

Weiss: Wait it isn't what you think u was last night here because u got a little bit too-

But it was a little bit to late for Weiss since that person was ready ti give an incredible shout as always, while Y/N just covered his ears not even trying to argue with her, of course this person is Ruby Rose that was going to wake up Y/N so he could make some breakfast but saw that scene of Weiss being with him making her to just say the usual.

Ruby: FIIIIIIIIIILTH!!! SO FILTH!!!

Y/N (Thinking): Yep Classic Ruby.

Ruby: First Yang...Then Blake...and now the person that I didn't even expect to do it, Weiss Schnee!...trying to disturb Y/N sleep with your things!

Weiss: Huh?...disturbing his sleep?...wait I thought you were going to say abo-

Y/N put his hand on Weiss mouth and just waves his hand in an sign of saying not to say even an word, as he knew that Ruby was so innocent that she doesn't know what really happened on that night, As Weiss just saw him and blush a little bit but she understands.