The Truth

It was the time that Y/N confess to his favorite characters that they aren't real and they don't suppose to exist in the real life that they are just an product of an cartoon, he doesn't have any doubts or any fear of telling those words to them, it was an necessary thing he needed to do before they found out the truth first.

As he was eating the lasagna that he made for itself and the girls, seeing how they were just calm and cherish make him feel a little bit guilty because maybe after he tells the truth the reaction will be very hard to take, and maybe they won't trust him anymore to keep an secret like that making a little bit painful to take the food, but kept his composure at normal to not make worry the girls.

After they finished the food and Ruby telling to Y/N that it was pretty good, he just smiled and thank for the compliments that next time it will be even better but then he was serious because he knew it was time, as he takes an deep breath so he could calm down.

Y/N: Ok Then, let's go upstairs to my room, I need to talk with all of you.

The 4 understood what Y/N said to them as the follow him upstairs with destiny his room, that has something that will be perfect as an example for saying all the sort of things he will explain with detail to them.

The environment was a little bit tense because Y/N was very serious and not so calm and chill as he always is, so it must be very important what he is going to say, as Y/N was trying to just calm down that everything even if it gets complicated it will be fine.

Sl after walking for a little bit Y/N opened the door of the entrance of his room and he was an gentle man to let the 4 of them get in first, as they got in they see around Y/N room, Yang even if she has been before it was all dark that time so she couldn't see it with detail, they were 4 chairs one for each girl.

Y/N: Take an seat please, get your self comfy -Smiles-

As the four girls take an seat in the order of the team name, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang which make Y/N a little bit confused since he thinks that they did it on purpose being in that order, but he sits on his chair that was in front of the four an more comfy one since it was for him.

Weiss: Well? What is it that you bring all of us here?

Blake: Y/N you seem more serious this time, is everything ok?

Yang: Like heck serious, that make us worry about you.

Ruby: Are you feeling ok?, you don't do this kind of stuff even if we met not long ago.

Y/N:...-Takes an deep breath- Here I go...Ok the reason that I reunite the four of you is because I have to tell you something very important, even more important that figure out how will you defeat Salem.

Ruby: Even important than that?

Y/N: Before telling you, I want to say that I'm sorry for not telling this before since I overthink a lot to say what I'm going to tell you because i am afraid of how all of you will take it.

Yang: Huh? Wait what do you mean?

Blake: Y/N what are you talking about?, we don't get you.

Y/N just stand up from his chair with all the nervous of the world as he is going to do it, telling the truth he had to say since the beginning, but he calmed his self telling on his mind that he can do it, as he started with his reveal pointing at Ruby.

Y/N: Ruby Rose, Daughter of Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long, leader of Team RWBY user of the Scythe Crescent Rose and with an semblance called Petal Burst that allows her to dash whatever direction she wants while dropping some roses petals.