The dream with ¿The new member?

Team RWBY will now have an new life, leaving the part of being "Fictional characters" to become real persons, since there wasn't any sign of being an way so the girls could get back to Remnant, leaving that with the only option to live a life of peace with Y/N.

Ending this with an celebration for everyone because it will be an start of an new lifestyle for team RWBY as for Y/N it will be an new part of his life since she will be living for real from now on with these girls that made him happy when they were in the series and now being at the real life.

They would eat lots of food made by Y/N that this time he would go serious and made the best dishes they could possible eat in their lives, and of course he would be right as Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang would be enjoying it very much.

And after that they would be playing on the switch too, enjoying some other games than fighting ones, like Mario Kart 8 that for an big surprise Weiss would be winning even when Y/N was playing at the same time, making everyone to be shocked at it.

Of course the Schnee was proud of it, and even she would see that Y/N would be smiling to her very much because of that making Weiss to just be happy that Y/N noticed her like that.

And then they would play some Mario Party Superstars, that this time Y/N wouldn't play since it was an 4 player game, as they would have different moments of emotions with everyone.

Ruby would be the one that is stealing the stars with the boo space, making the other girls to be annoyed by her actions, but Y/N would laugh about it.

Weiss on the other hand was the one who is playing "Honest" collecting coins and starts the way that is the most "boring" winning mini games and coins.

Blake Was the one who would trick their minds to intentionally do the worst they could do on the benefit of the Faunus girl, playing with an plan on her mind.

And Yang was the one that be having the worst of luck, landing on red spaces, happening spaces that would affect her and even bowser spaces making of course to use her semblance Burn to rage but Y/N would calm her every time so she couldn't destroy everything.

At the end of the turns it would be finally time to the bonus stars time where they would give 3 stars as bonus of different types.

Y/N: Ok girls these are the bonus Stars, could be useful for some of you or could give even more advantage to the one who is winning, depending what it will give.

Yang: Does this means even if one is in 4th place could win?

Y/N: Yes, that's an possibility.

Weiss: So what's they point when someone plays with effort there is an possibility to lose.

Y/N: Thats the magic of Mario Party -Smiles-

Ruby: I think that makes it even more interesting!

Blake: Ruby, you are last since you just kept doing the same things and we counter them so soon.

Ruby: I-I didn't know it could affect me as well!

Yang: Haha tough luck Rubs.

Blake: I think you are the person that shouldn't say that Yang...

Y/N: I'll give that to Blake, the game was harsh with you.

Yang: It's not my fault that the dice wouldn't be on my side every time!.

Then the game would present the first bonus star, that it would be for the one who has walk the most spaces on the whole game.

And the winner of this bonus star will be the little rose.