Something to Tell

// Before Starting this chapter I just want to say an huge thank you all readers of this Story, thanks to you this story reached almost 1.4 k views and 50 starts and I'm so happy to reach that number so thanks really all for the support you put on this Story and hope you can enjoy this chapter as I enjoyed! //

Team RWBY had an Lunch battle on Smash brothers to decide what they will have for lunch that Y/N will cook for them, and the winner of that match was Yang that with an little bit of experience and Y/N's advices he give her was enough to defeat the other 3 girls that their reaction of defeat were very funny for Y/N, as he had fun watching them arguing and saying that they will win.

As Weiss was a little bit competitive because Y/N was watching him and think that if she could win that would impress Y/N, so he tried her hardest but that wasn't enough because she was the second one to loose all her 3 stocks because Ruby killed her 3 times in an row making Weiss very angry as Ruby just laughed a lot.

So after yang won the Lunch Battle, as the winner she had to decide what meal they would eat for the evening it has to be something that Y/N could cook for them, as she was going to pick some random food to just annoy the others but felt a little bit generous with her pick.

Yang: hmmmm...hard choice how about we could eat some...lasagna

Y/N: Hey that's an interesting choice of you Yang, I could do it if that's ok for all.

Weiss: If it made by you then I will gladly eat it -Pride smiling-

Blake: I don't see the problem of it, we will let you do the cook -smiles-

Ruby: We could eat those Costco cookies as dessert!

Y/N: Yeah yeah of course, well then all please wait on the dinning table until i finish to make the food and be patient this time since it will take a little bit from normal.

So Y/N went to the kitchen as Team RWBY went to the dining table sitting there and talking about random stuff, as Y/N was getting all the ingredients out and concentrate because he needed to do it since for his favorite characters Y/N has to do an 5 star restaurant meal.

So he started to do the process of it, making all the actions he needed to little by little preparing all the stuff and do it the most exquisite way to be so delicious that Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang could devour it and leave nothing on their plate, as Y/N too since he is going to eat.

But for an moment he just stand still since he felt that something was wrong, not because he make an mistake on the process to do the lasagna, but Y/N was staring to think that he is doing something wrong of the situation he is in, this situation was about Y/N not telling all the truth to the girls about not being real.

Y/N (Thinking and started to move doing all the process of cooking): " Why I haven't tell them all the truth?, why I'm doing this right now I have to tell them that they aren't real, but why I can't do it?...is because I have fear of how are they going to react? Or that they could think of me as their enemy for telling such things?

I have to do it, is better to me saying all of it than then finding it out later, I will say it when is night time as I have to think about every word so they can understand all of it, I can do it! Is for their good!"

After 30 minutes of doing all the cooking and putting the lasagna on the furnace so it could cook properly, Y/N took of the tray of the furnace and quickly move it to the dinning room, as he was getting burned of his hands even if he had some cooking gloves protecting Y/N hands.

Y/N: Here you go all!, damn I'm burning my hands damn damn damn! -Leaves carefully the tray on the table as he gets his hands off and starts to blow it- burns burns burns.