An new Day

After an crazy day for our Y/N, cause things got absolutely very extraordinary yesterday with the apparition of 4 girls that are from an fiction show on house of Y/N, being the protagonists from the Series RWBY Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long, they got into Y/N life and know they have to know how to get back to their dimension so they could continue their plan to defeat Salem.

While Y/N has keeping something from them since they don't know that they are just fictional characters, he wants to tell them but the fear of how they would react makes him to not tell anyone but he will say it soon cause is for the best.

But now is an new day for Y/N and Team RWBY, being an beautiful day with the blue sky and the sun being bright as always, it was 8 am an time that everyone was probably at school...except for Y/N that for an reason didn't wake up from his alarm on the phone.

Y/N felt a little bit strange while still sleeping, as he didn't feel comfortable at something that his mind is just repeating over and over, as then he couldn't keep it up and wakes up opening his eyes.

Y/N:...Ugh....

So when he open completely his eyes, as he was full conscious at his brain the first thing that he sees different it was the roof since the color of the ceiling didn't match with the color of the roof in the living room where he supposed to be sleeping.

Y/N: What the?...-He gets up her back a little so he could see around where he was and the first thing was that he isn't in the living room but in his room- ?!?!?!

Y/N was confused because he clearly remembers that he sleep on the couch in the living room, but now he was at the bed of his room it was very strange, and Y/N wasn't the type of person that walks sleeping.

But before he could continue thinking the reasons that he is now in his room, he feels how 2 hands were wrapping his waist, so in that moment Y/N didn't move but his move was scared shivering as an reaction, not making an single noise.

Y/N (Thinking): WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! W-Who is hugging me?!

Y/N was still scared trying to calm down and not making any noise to disturb the sleeping of his guest the team RWBY, so little by little moves his head to see who was the person doing it, and then saw an blonde hair and knew exactly who it was.

Y/N (Thinking); Y-Yang?!...H-How I'm with yang right now?!, I thought i was sleeping on the couch! I swear I just put my head on the pillow and just sleep...Did she...Carry me here?, I know she is strong and could lift an big rock but I would notice it right away...or maybe not...-Feels how she was moving a little bit- oh crap!

Yang started to move a little bit until she was waking up slowly yawning a little bit as her eyes were opening revealing his purple eyes that her first view was Y/N being up.

Yang:...Ho?~ Woke up already Y/N? -Smiles to him victoriously-

Y/N: Y-Yang! Why the hell I'm in my room?, I was supposed to be on the couch so I couldn't bother any of you!

Yang: It was boring to sleep alone, so I just slipped while you were sleeping and take you with me, you were enjoying my "pillows" -Puts her hands at her breasts-

Yang was teasing Y/N a little bit lying about that, but Y/N was going red like an tomato getting away from Yang a little bit looking away as embarrassment making Yang to giggle a little bit looking Y/N reaction.

Yang: Y/N you are really something aren't you? Just getting blushed cause I said something like that Hahaha.

Y/N: Shut up!...-Realizes something- Shit! I'm going late for school!