Soul

"Bye , Mom! Dad!" Shaine yelled. My twin. She kissed them. I just watched her. Tumingin ako kay Mom at Dad. Hindi sila kumibo. I smiled sadly. I also bid my goodbye to them.

"Wait, Shaine!" I shouted. She didn't look back. Sumakay siya ng School bus ng hindi ako hinihintay. I exhaled. Buti nalang naabutan ko.

Part of my routine was to go in the garden. Tuwing break time or bago umuwi ako pumupunta dito. May malaking garden sa School namin. Shaine didn't know that I always went here. Dinidiligan ko rin minsan yung mga bulaklak dito.

When I heard the sound of bell, I stood up and went to Shaine's classroom. She's happily talking with her friends. I'm an introvert. Opposite of her.

I smiled at her when her eyes went to me. She didn't respond. It's like she didn't saw me. It's hurt.

Pumasok na kami ng school bus. We're going home. The bus stopped after I waste 15 minutes looking outside of the bus. The clouds are so amazing. As usual, she didn't wait me. Bumaba siya kaya bumaba na rin ako.

"Mom ,Dad! I'm here!" I yelled happily when I got home. Nasa pintuan ako ng salubungin nila ng ngiti at yakap si Shaine. Hindi ako. Ngumiti ako ng mapait. It's okay. I'm used to it.

They didn't welcome me. I understand. I really understand. They can't see me. I left them 10 months ago but I'm still here. A wandering soul.