Chapter 27: And They All Lived...

So yeah, it's been 19 years since I've been crowned queen, and all things considered, I was considered; I did good, becoming a relentless, but fair ruler of Hell. my dad's got married, and a little wrinkly on Dice's part, but still their love never diminished. I could always come to them for advice or just some daddy-daughter time. I still help my dads run the casino and perform a song or play my violin.  One time, I even performed a song called: "wildest dreams", and let me tell you the crowd went wild, as my songs gave life to brand new illusions!

But as bright as my future was, my life was quite lonely at times because I wondered where Cuphead, Mugman, Miss Chalice, and Bendy were. So one day, I decided to visit them. I was ecstatic to see that Mugman was eager to study fish, and he even wrote a journal detailing all of his adventures (and romantic rendezvous), with his girlfriend Cala Maria. I went to Inkwell's public library, where he published his book, and this excited them both.

" Look who's here, mi amor!" Cala exclaimed.

I grinned cutely at them.

"Hello, guys." I greeted them

They bowed and curtsied at me.

"Queen Johana," Mugman said, politely. 

Catching up with both Cala and Mugman, they took us to the beach where Mugman's boat lab, and home. 

"Wow, it seems like the years did youse guys a huge favor!" I said as I looked around the house.  

"Yes," Mugman said, " Ms. Cala taught me everything she knows, and helped me write this book."

Mugman pulled out a copy of his memoirs which the cover graced with gold lettering:

 High Seas Hijinks

I wish I could say, I put the book down, but spoiler alert, I couldn't. Especially because, the content of those Memoirs got me hooked, no pun intended, but I had to give back the copy to the author anyway, but surprisingly he refused.

"No, Johana," He said, please keep this..."

I thanked him, and Cala, to then one look at Cala's new baby bump.

"Cala... you're expecting," I exclaimed, "congrats!"

Maria laughed, pleased at the compliment.

"I don't know why they call it, "expecting", mija."

Mugman hugged Cala's belly, and kissed it.

"'Cause, ya know, it comes when we least expect," Mugman added, " Like when I proposed to my elegant ocean lady."

"Yeah," Cala Maria said, "but we've also taken measures so we won't have any more " incidentes."

"I know, gorgeous, I know."  He said, "Plus, I think you looked stunning in your new dress."