A Fresh Start. (Chapter One.)

Gordon opens his eyes, and sees himself standing parallel to the Gman. He looks around, seeing that they were in a black void before turning back to the Gman. He takes a deep breath in, before letting a slightly annoyed and very tired sigh. "Mr. Feetman, It Is Here, We Meet Again-" "Please. Please Don't Tell Me We're Doing This Again." "-Uh- Uhm.. Well." Gman was a little caught off guard by Gordon's apathy, but he continued talking. "Not Exactly, Mr. Feetman. But, There Is More To Your Journey-" "OH COME ON! I've Had To Fight Parasitic Zombies, I've Had To Go Against The Military, I've Had To Kill Several Aliens, I Had To FIGHT SOMEONE Who I Thought Was On My Side! And You're  Telling Me I HAVE TO KEEP GOING?!" Gman pursed his lips at Gordon's reaction. "Man, Please Could I At Least Have A Small Break Before I Get Into This?.." Gordon lets out, sliding his hands down his face. Gman gave a confused look. "Gordon, Please Relax. I Promise You, You Will Get Your Break Eventually, You'll Just Have To Wait." Gordon lets out a groan at this, he's been through hell and back, and there's more he has to do?! He lets out another sigh. Gman speaks up again. "Now, Come Along Feetman, I Shouldn't Keep Your Friends Waiting." After Gman finally stops talking, Gordon then realises his different outfit. "Huh- Wait, Where Am I Going Anyways-" The black void slowly morphed into a train frozen in time, and Gman slowly vanished as the train started moving. Gordon starts to panic as nothing is explained, and looks around, seeing he's surrounded with familiar faces, all in the same outfit change. They all seemed to be wearing these aegean blue jumpsuits, with a white tag on the right side for whatever reason. As Gordon started to relax at the sight of his friends, he got jump scared by one of them, not realising the train was moving at normal speed now. "HELLO GORDON!" "AAH! Oh, Dr. Coomer. It's Just You."

"Mr. Feetman, Where Are We?" Tommy asks, huddling close to him in childish fear, slightly pulling on the jumpsuit he was wearing. "I Not To Sure, Tommy, But It's A Relief To See All Your Faces Again." Gordon mentions. "Gordon, Where's Your HEV Suit?" Gordon turns to Bubby, and shrugs as he answers his question with a question. "I Don't Know, Where Are Your Lab Coats?" Tommy answers that question for Bubby. "We're Not Sure, Mr. Feetman. We Just All Woke Up On This Train Randomly." Gordon sighs. "Well, Remain Calm Everybody-" "I Didn't See You Guys Get On The Train." A Random Citizen blurts out as he looks towards the group. "Uh, Hey, Uhm Do You Know Where This Train Is Going?" Gordon politely asks the citizen as he walks up to him, but doesn't receive a response, he walks towards the other citizen on the train. "No Matter How Many Times I've Been Relocated, I Never Get Used To It." The other citizen responded. Gordon furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "Relocated?" Bubby walks over to Gordon. "Maybe He's Been Bad?" Gordon looks over at Bubby, giving a look before turning back to the citizen. "Maybe, You Could Be Right-" One of the citizens speak up again. "This Is My Third Transfer This Year." Gordon lets out a audible "HUH" at this, confused on what was going on. As Tommy and Coomer walked up to Gordon, the train finally came to a stop. "Well, End Of The Line." The Citizen near the door mumbles as they open, he walks out as the other citizen stands up. They get off the train, and Gordon looks at the others. "Well The Train Isn't Moving Again, So I Guess We Get Off Too." Gordon leads the group as they step out of the train and into the train station, where they were greeted with a city scanner, and the voice of an old man in the distance, welcoming them all to City 17.

"City 17?" Gordon exclaims as they look around the station. "Pretty Uncreative Name." Bubby notes. "I'm Scared Mr. Feetman." Tommy whimpers, scared of the new environment. "Hey Relax Kid, It Doesn't Look Too Bad. We Should Probably Get A Move On Though." A city scanner flashes, while also making a clicking noise, signalling that it took a photo of them. "A Camera, Gordon! We Can Use Those To Take Pictures!" Coomer explains. "I Don't Think That's A Camera Dr. Coomer. Anyways, Lets Stop Getting Distracted And Start Walking." Gordon again leads the group into an area, where they saw a citizen being forced by someone to leave his luggage. "But This Stuff, It's All I Have Left..." Metro Cop pushes the citizen into the luggage bags. "All Right, I'm Moving, Jeez." They overheard him say. They walk past a woman as she asks them if they were the only ones on the train. Gordon turns to her. "Huh- What, Yeah, We Were." He answers. "Overwatch Stopped Our Train In The Woods And Took My Husband For Questioning. They Said He'd Be On The Next Train. I'm Not Sure When That Was. They're Being Nice, Though, Letting Me Wait For Him." The lady recites to them. The group just nods as they proceed to a waiting area. They could still hear the welcome to City 17 in the distance.