Hell On Earth. (Chapter Nine.)

Gordon turns his flashlight on to see ahead. He made sure his friends were still following him. before he continued walking. They soon end up in what looked to be a town, with a big sign laid out in front of them. The sign had the word 'Ravenholm'. "So This Is Ravenholm? I Wonder What Happened." Gordon pipes up. They keep walking forward, and Tommy notices a head crab launcher. "They Got Invaded." He tells Gordon, as he points at the missile object. Gordon turns around. "Oh... Fuck. Then There's Definitely Zombies Ahead, So Get Ready." Tommy pulls out the gun Barney gave him, and gets himself ready. They walk past a tree, which had a pair of legs hanging off it, to no one's surprise, Coomer walks up to the legs and punches them. They all walk to the boarded up entrance, and Gordon broke the planks of wood in front of them. They walked through, and they saw that they were surrounded with saw blades and canasters. When coming to a door way, Tommy pointed out the blades blocking it. Gordon removes them with the gravity gun, right as zombie comes around the corner, he jumps back and shoots the blade at the zombie, cutting it in half. He removes the other blade, and walks over the table into the second room. He notices at zombie begin to stand up, and he shoots the blade at it like he did with the last one, while Tommy killed the other zombie in the room. They keep walking through and kill the zombies that they saw ahead of them. Gordon picks up another saw blade, but once they're all outside again, he drops it.

A crow caws as it flies away from the sense of people. Even though it was very dark, with blood around every second corner, Gordon turned off his flashlight to save power. Tommy gets in front of Gordon and turns a corner. "Mr. Feetman, What Do We Do Here?" Tommy asks. Gordon looks to what he's referring to, and sees that it's a spinning saw, being powered by a generator. Gordon mutters something under his breath, trying to figure out what to do. "Just Crouch Down, And Go Under It Tommy! Stop Being A Pussy." Bubby tells him as he sees what they're looking at. Tommy a whine and gets on his knees, and carefully crawls under the contraption, once he gets to the other side, he turns left and goes up the stairs and inside the next building. Gordon turns to Bubby. "Hey, Don't Speak To Him Like That!" "Well What Do You Expect?" Gordon tries to ignore Bubby as he does what Tommy did, but he keeps going. "We Can't Baby Him Forever! He Has A Gun But Never Shoots At Anything Dangerous!" Bubby crawls through and gets to the other side. "Look, Just Because You Spent A Few Hours With Your Dad, Doesn't Mean You're Better Then Everyone. Quit The Attitude!" Gordon tells Bubby. Unlike the others, Coomer jumps onto the trap and over it to get to the other side.

"Are You Going To Teach Him How To Use A Weapon Then?" Bubby asks Gordon. "No, He Doesn't Have To, He's The Youngest Out Of All Of Us, And He Literally Got SHOT By A Helicopter Chasing Us." "Yeah, And You Got Your Hand Cut Off, And You Survived. What Makes Him Any Different." "That Was Different Situation! I Eventually Got It Replaced With A Gun Before I Got My Hand Given Back! And He's Only A Kid-" "He Isn't A Child Gordon! Stop Acting Like His Father! He Has A Brain, And Needs To Learn How To Use It, Especially If He Wants To Stick With Us!" Bubby retorts. "What, So You're Going To Kick Him Out Of The Friend Group Because He Doesn't Need To Help?" "That's Exactly What I'll Do, Especially-" Coomer interrupts the two men's argument. "Gordon! Professor Bubby! I Suggest We Keep Our Words To Ourselves For Now, We Don't Want Little Tommy Hearing This." Gordon sighs and agrees with Coomer, while Bubby scoffs at the use of 'little' in that sentence. But Tommy hadn't gone that far into the building, so he heard all of it. Bubby was right, Tommy wasn't a child. Tommy pulled the grenades he got when he was with Barney out of his pocket, and looked at them. He hadn't used them a lot, as there wasn't many opportunities to do so, but maybe he should. He looked at the gun Barney gave him. Although he used it seconds ago to kill a zombie, he barely used it against any real threats, such as the metro cops that were on their tail earlier. He sighs but hides his shame and turns around as he hears his friends come into the building behind him.