Feelings. (Chapter Eight.)

Minus had been walking for a bit now, they were following the direction of the boys in the boat, and their mind constantly kept going back to the one with yellow eyes. Trying to follow the direction they went in started getting a bit tricky, as there was a lot of toxic water. So they kept jumping from one safe surface to another. It had certainly gotten tiring, but Minus wasn't going to give up. This all was draining Benrey though, having to constantly put up with this exercise. It was weird to express, Benrey had no control over anything, but could feel every single thing. Every drop of acid that managed to get onto their foot was excruciating, he wondered how Minus was so calm about this, well... it's hard to say they were calm, as they seemed so fixated on his friends, especially Tommy. Eventually they came to a open area, with bits remaining of a destroyed helicopter all around. They sensed they were close. Minus followed their gut and walked over to an open gate, that had a big drop below. 'How Do You Know-' Benrey was interrupted with Minus shooting at a metro cop that had spotted them with the revolver that had found at that warehouse that had alarms going off all around the place. Benrey restarted his sentence. 'How Do You Know Where To Go?' "Why Do You Ask So Many Questions?" Minus replied, annoyed. They climbed up onto the wall and stood in the open gate. They looked down at the drop below, Benrey wanted to flinch back, as it was a big drop, a big drop that could possibly kill them. Minus didn't let this get to her though. She made the leap and landed belly first into the water. When they put their face up for air, a pained scream from Benrey came from Minus' mouth, causing them to glitch. Once they got themselves together, Minus swam over to the airboat, seeing no passengers in it.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" Minus yells in anger. 'Maybe They Noticed You And Ran Away.' Minus growled at Benrey's comment. They climbed up the ladder, and noticed a closed gate, and went right past it. Instead climbing up the wall, and on top of the hill that covered the base below. Minus got on top of the hill, and looked around as they walked across it. The feeling felt like it was getting further, but it still felt close. Not sure what to do, they kept going forward, maybe they would end up ahead. Minus eventually fell down into a hole that they didn't notice, but it wasn't actually a hole they fell into, it was actually an open area of the junk yard. No one was around, it felt so... lonely. They looked up and saw the hills around were particully surrounding them. 'So How We Gonna Get Out Of This?' Minus ignored Benrey's question, and began looking around. They saw a giant kennel, which they ignored, as they walked around the open space, an open crate full of rubbish caught their attention, but why so? Minus began digging through it. 'What Are You Doing?' Benrey asks, as Minus proceeds to find nothing, but this lead them to catch glimpse of something that lied next to the rubbish. 

It was a gun! Or it appeared to be so. Minus picked the gun up, and inspected it. "Well, It Doesn't Hurt To Have Another Weapon." They say to themselves. The gun appeared to be like a pistol, not nothing special. To see if it was loaded, Minus pointed the gun at a wall, and shot it. But what came out of the gun was not bullets, no, of course not, but instead what appeared to be a sticky string like thing. Before Minus let go of the trigger, they jumped up, which immediately lead them to getting dragged into the wall by said sticky string. Minus lets go of the trigger, which retracts the string back into the gun. "What The Fuck?!" Minus mutters. 'What Is This Gun?' "I'm... Not Sure..." Minus says looking at the gun as if he was inspecting it. 'Maybe We Should Test It?' "Possibly." Minus shot it at another wall, they stayed still, and nothing happened, but once they jumped, they gun dragged them to where the end attached. "Wow... This Is Cool!" Minus mentions, they spin it around in their hands, while having a smirk on their face, as if this gun was a sack of gold they just stole. But before they could do anything else with the gun, Benrey and Minus heard a door open, as well as talking in the distance. Minus quickly made a quick guess, and shot the gun at the top of the cliff that surrounded them, and once it landed, they jumped and were dragged back to the top.