6

Grace's POV:

I heard Lizzie say something as she cried but I didn't quite hear it. I stuck my face in Robbies chest and sighed.

My chest was feeling like it was being squeezed which I didn't like. I let out a whine and I heard sniffles from both Robbie and Lizzie.

I felt Robbie making me sit up. "What's wrong? " he asked in a stuffy voice.

"My chest is being squeezed." I said with a frown. Robbie hugged me and I felt him take a deep breath taking my scent in.

I didn't really think much about it though since my chest was bothering me. I started to get sleepy again and I slowly drifted back to sleep.

I opened my eyes again and I was in my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I threw the blanket off me and got out of the bed. "Lizzie? " I said as I left the room.

I heard some noises in Lizzie and Robbie's room. I knocked on the door and heard a faint voice say come in.

I opened the door and looked at them. Lizzie was sitting on her bed with puffy eyes and Robbie was next to her comforting her.

"Lizzie? Why are you sad? " I asked as I walked to her. But she just cried harder. I got on the bed and took one of her hands.

I held it and leaned on her shoulder. I looked up and saw her staring at me with her puffy eyes. I let out a sob and she put me on her lap and hugged me tight.

I could feel her crying her eyes out.

She pulled me away abit and put her hand on my cheek and stroked it. I smiled and she smiled back as tears went down her face.

Her hand went down to my chest where my heart was.

She turned to Robbie "Do you think it's my fault? " she asked to him. I looked at her confused then I looked at Robbie.

"Why would it be Lizzie. "

"I had that accident, if I hadn't had that accident she would have been born full term. She would have been healthy. " she said with a broken expression.

Robbie was about to say something but his eyes met mine. "Why are you both sad? " I asked as he also had red eyes.

I turned to Lizzie. "Well baby, we found our daughter. " she said with a smile. I smiled at her. "Really! Did you see her?" I asked with a smile as I was happy for them.

Lizzie nodded. "We did, in fact she's here right now. " she said. "Where? Is she downstairs? " I asked as I didn't see her.

Lizzie shook her head. "She's right here. " she said rubbing my arm. I looked at her for a moment before the realization hit me.

I looked at Robbie who just smiled at me.

"Your lying... My mommy left me Lizzie so your lying. " I said with a frown.

Lizzie shook her head with a panic. "Did you see a lady. A lady at the police station that had cuffs. " She said and I nodded.

"She took you and left you there. We would never leave you." She said with a shaky voice.

I let out a small whiper and hugged her. I felt Lizzie hug me as well as Robbie.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "I thought you left me! " I said as I cried.

I heard her chuckle and she hugged me again.

That feeling in my chest came back and I started crying harder. Lizzie pulled me away and looked at me. She softly wiped ny tear and smiled.