~Twilight~

I was sat in my tree house, whittling a stick into a flute for Colin, when an urgent shout reached my hylian ears. "Liiiiiiiiiink!!" I reluctantly set aside my half finished tube, and the knife, and shoved open the door. I strode out onto my porch, grumbling under my breath. "Liiiiiiiiiiiiink!!!!" It was Talo and Malo standing there, screaming my name. Well, at least, Talo was yelling. Malo looked depressed, as usual.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Link! There's two guys in our forest who're kinda suspicious!" Talo shouted up to me. I muttered under my breath "Holy Zant, I'm not a hero, I'm a farmer." But I jumped down to them anyway. I like children, okay. "So" Talo began, importantly. ""These two men walking through our forest, and-" Malo interrupted with a grunt. "Get to the point" Talo stuck his tongue out. "Yeah yeah! So, anyway, I just happened to overhear them talking." He looked at me, and began to tell me of his findings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So these two people were walking through our woods talking about, uh, I don't really get this part, that this isn't either of their Hyrules, like Hyrules, plural. And one of them was apparently called 'Sky' and the other 'Time'. Then it got weirder, a lot weirder" Talo stared meaningfully at me, and refused to look away, or blink. "Time was saying about Goddess Hylia, and he mentioned that they... They were both named Link, Link!" I felt my face pale slightly, and my Wolfmarks itched uncomfortably. Talo grinned triumphantly, and turned to run off. "Told you it was suspicious!!"He yelled over his shoulder. I felt my hackles rise, and I bared my teeth in a wolf snarl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I strapped my sword to my back, along with my shield, and set off into the forest. I'd deal with these impersonators, whoever they truly were. I walked the well trodden path through Ordon, and, once I was out of earshot and eyeshot of anyone in the village, especially Colin, I pulled out my Shard of Twilight and thought of becoming a wolf. I felt the markings on my forehead burn, and I once again occupied the body of a black wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bounded through the undergrowth, crashing into bushes, leaping over clumps of leaves. Anything to catch up to these strangers. I'd fight them if I had to, just to get them away from Ordon. I was the only Hylian who lived there, and I still was. If they had pointy ears, they didn't belong here. The people of the Ordona Province had rounded ears, and my childhood friend Ilia could back me up there. So, they needed to leave my village alone. I ate up the mud beneath my paws, until I saw a flash of blonde hair from behind a tree, and I crept towards it. My wolf fighting skills were rusty, to say the least, so I transformed back. I drew my sword with a small 'shink' noise and waited. I would bide my time, and attack when they least expected it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~