~Twilight~

Warriors (or Wars, as I preferred to call him) was a Link I could instantly like. Also, I think his scarf is pretty cool. He had a certain certain authority about him that suggested he'd been around royalty before.  But, we soon found out that he sucked at cooking just as much as the rest of us, but his food (If it can be called food) was a notable improvement over Sky's, which often resembled a drowned chu. And tasted like one. When the moon had risen, and I thought we were all asleep, I heard quiet muttering. I opened one bleary eye and saw Time and Warriors just... Talking. Like they already knew each other prior to this journey. Suspicious. And, couple that with the strange glances Time has been slipping in my direction when he thinks I'm not looking, I don't think he likes me very much. That kind of sucks considering I'm pretty sure I've met him before too. He was so generous, teaching me sword techniques so old that nobody can remember how to perform them. His armour looks exactly the same as the Hero's Shade's armour. It can't be a coincidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Time noticed I was awake, he clapped Wars on the shoulder and said "Go get some rest. We have a long day ahead of us." The Captain nodded and strode over to his bedroll like a dignified prince. Then, Time turned his attention to me, beckoning like he wanted me to follow him. He began to walk away from the camp. I didn't follow; trust doesn't come naturally to me. Realising I wasn't with him, he came back and dragged me by my pelt through an entire forest's worth of undergrowth until I was out of earshot of the group. But then, he looked at me, and gave me what I would later realise was his 'Proud Dad Smile'. "Twilight, I see something familiar in you. I can't explain it, but I'm going to try anyway.  You remind me of... well, me. When I was a boy, anyway. You know a lot of attacks that I invented on my journey that only I knew how to perform."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I gave him my best wolf stare. He was practically a skeleton when he taught me those sword skills. How could he have remembered? He continued. "Okay, but hear me out! You also resemble me to an extent. Those eyes, maybe not the hair, but the nose... Yes, I can see that!" I shook myself free of his grasp. I studied his scarred face. "I do not have a nose like yours!" I said, faking crossness. But I'd realised he'd dragged me out here to argue about my nose, and I smiled. He seemed to reconsider. "I still think your nose looks like mine, its just a bit less pointy." I opened my mouth to reply, but a sudden screech stopped me in my tracks. "Bokos" I drew my sword with a small 'shink' and I heard Time do the same. "We left Warriors and Sky back at camp alone! They could be being beaten senseless at the moment!" Time shouted, before crashing through the thick scrub, entire bushes bouncing off his chestplate. I followed, getting whacked by every single branch Time sent flying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached camp, we saw Wars standing over Sky, fighting off two bokos. I panicked for a second when I saw Sky, since he appeared to be unconscious, but then I realised he was just sleeping. Sky can sleep through anything. I mean anything. You could drop a Shadow Beast on his head and he wouldn't wake up. Anyway, with both me and Time now there, the Hero of Warriors wasn't outnumbered anymore, and we decimated both of them. There was a moment of 'What the hell?' when we realised their blood was black, just like those ones Sky saved Time from, but other than that, we killed them easily. And I can tell you now, after a trying day of battling Dark Link and being hit in the head by what felt like an entire tree (Thanks, Time.) it was so satisfying to squish those black blooded monsters into mush. I was almost enjoying myself too much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At that moment, a portal appeared behind us, and we only just had time to grab our things before it dragged us into its pink depths.  Sky woke up just as the portal swallowed us, and that must've been a shock to the system. I can only hope Warriors is okay, this is his first portal transfer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, quick note here, hope you're enjoying reading this as much as I do writing it! I am writing this out on paper first, as a draft. I currently have 140 pages of drafted stuff, which is roughly over 50 chapters of this thing and I'm only... Oh, like, 5 chapters into this polished Wattpad version or something? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I have plans for the future of this story (Like, BIG PLANS! VERY BIG PLANS!) and you will be seeing a potential sequel to this after I'm done. Thanks for reading up to this far, I promise it gets better from here on out! 

~G0ddessSw0rdF1