CHAPTER FIVE

—        H E A D    O V E R   H E E L S         —

I ROLL out of bed as i hear my phone ring, standing up i reach over to answer it, i lean on the wall and sigh placing the phone to my ear.

"who is this?" i ask, roughly rubbing my eyes, looking out my window watching the autumn leaves gracefully fall.

"is this y/n l/n?" a voice responds, sounding rather bored.

"yes it is, who's calling?" i say, twirling the cord around my finger trying to listen.

"it's robin arellano" they respond causing me to lift my head up, "are you free today?"

"yeah i am, why what's up?" i ask, looking beyond the tree to see robin stood against the wall, phone to his ear as he sorts out his hair in the mirror slightly.

"i was wondering if you'd like to go shopping with me finn and gwen, you up for it?" he sighs, looking out his window to see me.

"i'd love to, let me just get ready, do i need anything?"

"just money, oh! and bring gloves and stuff it's chilly out there, meet us at the park across the road in an hour"

"alright, i'll see you then, bye robin"

"bye y/n" robin smiles, hanging up the phone before turning to me, giving me a thumbs up which i return before going to the bathroom, closing my curtains on the way.

i take a quick shower and do my little routine before getting out, brushing my teeth and grabbing some clothes.

i grab my poncho, fingerless gloves, doc martins and some comfortable clothes as i make my way to my mirror, applying what i need to my face.

the family were currently out taking little danny to the playground so i was home alone today.

i took the responsibility of locking the door behind me after grabbing my belongings that were needed, i then race towards the spot where robin told me to meet everyone.

i lean on a tree, looking around the park to see if i could see them, i feel someone tap my shoulder and turn to my right to see no one, i then turn to my left to see robin.

"hey y/n" he smiles, "glad you could make it"

"no worries, i was bored in the house so it's good to be out" i respond, looking ahead to see the two siblings we were waiting for.

"y/n/n!" gwen squeals, running towards me.

"gwenny!"

we both hug each other rocking side to side, a bus appearing beside us, gwen gasps tugging me aboard ranting about her new celebrity crush.

i pay for a ticket and wait for the others, all of them walking towards me as we take our seats at the back, it went me, gwen, finn then robin.

"y/n! the halloween party, we need to look for things whilst we're shopping!" gwen gasps, shaking me excitedly, i let out a small laugh before stopping her.