CHAPTER SIX

—        H E A D    O V E R   H E E L S         —

— H E A D O V E R H E E L S —

I HEAR the doorbell ringing and rush downstairs to answer the door spotting gwen standing there with a bag of items, including her halloween costume.

"come on in!" i smile, taking her bags as i close the door behind her, "you ready?"

"let's get this party started" she exclaims, racing up to my room as she dances around, music blasting from my record, "i love this song!"

i let out a small laugh, grabbing her hands as we both dance around screaming our lungs out to the lyrics.

"the history book on the shelf!" we sing spinning each other around, "is always repeating itself!!"

"waterloo! i was defeated you won the war! waterloo! promise to love you forever more!" the record blasts, the two of us going crazy as we pull things out.

i grab a feathered scarf and some funky shades along with my brush before turning to gwen, her doing the same thing.

we both dance towards each other still singing to the song laughing, gwen begins to put her arms up near her chest before moving side to side pulling a ridiculous face.

the song then changes and we both squeal loudly, getting ready into our positions before the lyrics start.

"honey honey, how he thrills me aha, honey honey" i sing, brush as my microphone.

"honey honey, nearly kills me aha, honey honey" gwen joins in, dramatically putting her hand on her head.

"i've heard about him before, i wanted to know some more... and now i know what they mean, oh he makes me dizzy-" the two of us laughing as we dance around the room.

"honey honey, don't conceal it aha, honey honey!" gwen sings skipping around back and fourth.

we both quickly race to my bed, gwen jumps on laying down as i stood next to her.

"the way that you kiss goodnight!" gwen sings as i peck her cheek laughing before jumping in next to her.

"the way that you hold me tight!" we both sing hugging each other, racing off the bed as we swinging one another about.

"i feel like i wanna sing when you do your... thing!" we both laugh before getting our costumes out beginning to get ready.

i enter the bathroom before changing into my daphne dress as gwen changes in my room, i style the green scarf, pull on some knee high boots with heels before opening my door.

gwen was in her orange outfit and we both smile brightly at each other looking at my desk mirror.

i begin to do gwen's make up, she sneezes as i put the make up brush near her nose causing us to laugh our heads off, after she was done i began to do my own make up.