CHAPTER FOUR

—        H E A D    O V E R   H E E L S         —

— H E A D O V E R H E E L S —

'ANOTHER MISERABLE school day' i thought to myself as i began rushing around to pick an outfit.

i grab a cozy outfit once again, looking outside to see it was a dark gloomy day again, making my way down the stairs i hear a knock on the door.

i open it up to see the postman, i offer him a kind smile before taking the parcel from his hands, bidding him a good day.

placing the parcel on the side i say goodbye to the family before walking out of the house, half way there i hear thunder rumble, as if on queue rain begins to pour, drenching me in seconds.

i pick up my pace and groan at the weather, normally i'd love the rain but that was only when i was inside and dry, not when i'm outside in it about to go to school.

i look to see yellow and black raincoats in front of me along with a navy blue coat, all of them with their hoods up.

turns out i was the only one who wasn't prepared for the weather, i race forwards to the three in front of me and give them a smile.

"hey gwen, hey finn , hey robin" i greet, squinting my eyes slightly.

"hey y/n" they all say in unison, giving me waves and nods.

"lovely weather today, don't you think?" i say, obviously being sarcastic.

"oh yeah it's great, the sun is really shining" robin agrees, playing along with me.

"can't believe i forgot my sunglasses" gwen says, shaking her head before we all begin to laugh.

"on a serious note, y/n, where is your coat?" finney asks me, rain still pouring around us.

"well before i came out here it wasn't raining so i didn't bring it" i shrug, hugging myself for a little warmth which definitely wasn't coming easily.

i see the school lights in the distance and sigh, suddenly the rain wasn't touching me, i look up to see an umbrella then i turn to the side to see bruce.

"hey pumpkin" bruce smiles, "how you liking the rain?"

"it's spectacular" i reply, rolling my eyes slightly before smiling back at the boy who just laughs at me.

car lights reflected off the water, creating a safe sort of feeling in my heart, the whole setting to me was just... peaceful.

although the peace was disrupted when i saw a man in a top hat standing next to his van one again, it was just like the movie halloween, it's like i had my very own stalker.