CHAPTER TEN

—        H E A D    O V E R   H E E L S         —

— H E A D O V E R H E E L S —

STIRRING SLOWLY i begin to wake up, my eyes stinging from whatever got into my eyes, i slowly open my eyes and blink a few times.

once the pain calmed down i relaxed them and looked around, except there wasn't much to see as it was dark, the only light in the room was the street lights outside.

i sit there for a while staring at nothing in particular before realising something.

'i've been kidnapped' i thought to myself, gasping and i stand up.

i look around the room in a panic, i see a bathroom with a toilet, i then turn around, making my way towards the mattress only
to see something on it.

i freeze on the spot looking down at it, the thing began to move around, a noise escaping from it, i then notice it wasn't something but it was a someone.

i slowly get down to the floor and crawl to the bed, i move my head forwards and squint my eyes to see a familiar face.

'robin' i thought to myself.

i begin to shake him slightly causing him to stir, i then tap his face, shake him shoulders and eventually he opened his eyes.

his eyes widen as he pushes me back, kicking me off the mattress, backing up to the wall panting.

"you asshole, what was that for?" i whisper shout, standing up.

"y/n!?" he whispers, getting up from his spot walking over to me, "shit, it is you, what are you doing here?"

"i could ask you the same thing, i was looking for you everywhere and found this" i tell him, reaching for his bandana in my pocket, "then some psycho drugged me and chucked me in here"

"must of fell off my head whilst i was struggling... thanks" robin says, shrugging as he takes the item out of my hand, placing it on his head.

i watch as he does so, robin made sure it was tightly secured before nodding, the two of us looking at one another before the door opens, robin pulls me behind him and we back up against the wall.

"ah! she's awake" the grabber laughs, a sickly kind of laugh, "how are your eyes?"

"what do you think?" robin glares at the man, "why did you take her? take us?"

"ah... i don't know i guess it's because i thought you needed a friend and i've seen her, walking around" he replies, walking forwards slightly .

"stay back" robin says, still holding me behind him.

"of course not only have i seen her by herself, i've seen her with you too!"

"fucking creep!" robin spat, his eyebrows furrowing as he glares at the man.