La La Land

Lia's POV

Demi drove us around LA, going past many places she'd been before, telling me stories from times she'd visited there in the past. After she proved to me that what happened last night was in fact real, she told her mom she was going out and would be back later, and reassured me that we'd have a crazy day. I wasn't so sure of how I felt about that quite yet.

We'd been gone for about half an hour, and I had suggested we take Saph's car since we'd be driving through the centre of LA, which was undoubtedly swarming with paps, and since we wouldn't be in Demi's famous white Lexus, it would be harder for us to be recognised.

"I want to take you somewhere. And it's a surprise and I don't want any arguments when we get there, okay?" Demi spoke over the music from the radio. I looked over to her at the drivers seat and a smile began to form on my mouth.

"Where..?" I asked sheepishly, biting down on my lip to conceal the size of my smile.

"Just a little somewhere I'm quite familiar with.." She teased me. "No arguments though, okay princess?" She spoke again as we stopped at traffic lights. I just stared at her, my face turning red. She looked at me and smiled too. I nodded and bit my lip again.

"Okay." I leaned over to nudge her with my shoulder, but was immediately caught off guard when her lips pecked mine, but I managed to react fast enough to kiss her back. She grinned and put her foot down as the lights turned green again.

*****

We pulled up round the back of a building, it was quite small, one story high, but it seemed like it would be some kind of tardis and actually be huge on the inside. Demi parked Saph's car in a parking lot labelled 'STAFF ONLY', but seemed to just ignore it.

"Before you ask, they tell me to park round here when I come." She looked over at me, my confused expression still plastered on my face. I looked up at her and smiled, still kind of zoned out.

"Come onnnn!" Demi urged, jumping out of the car and running round to my side, opening the door for me and letting me out. She held out her hand for me to hold onto, like I was royalty or something.

"My princess.." She winked. I giggled and took her hand, stepping out the car and onto the ground.

"So where are we exactly..?" I asked, my curiosity building.

"You'll see in like 2 seconds okay I'm not gonna tell you now." Demi teased me with this secret, or surprise as she liked to call it.

We waited at the back door after Demi had knocked, which she also explained that she often did when she came here. The door opened after a moment, and a tall, dark haired man, with a very trim beard and stretchers in his ears stood in front of us. Oh, and one more thing; he was covered in tattoos. Sleeves up both arms, bits of tattoos pouring out the neck of his vest top and up his neck round his ears, everywhere (A/N: pic on the side). I raised my eyebrows and looked at Demi.

"Hey girl!" The man spoke, opening his arms to embrace Demi. She gladly accepted, and I stood like a third wheel right beside them.

"Hey Bos!" Demi replied to him in the same tone.

"And this is?" He asked her, gesturing to me with a kind smile.

"This is my..friend, Lia." She told him, hesitating before saying friend, causing me to smile. "Lia, this is Boston." She told me.